OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Just discovered this when looking on GWG site. It's up for pre-order already. Looks AWESOME.  Comes with the new LA85a3

"Operation TORAL is the code name for the British Army’s deployment to Afghanistan as part of NATO’s Resolute Support Mission to develop the military capability of the Afghanistan government’s armed forces. This Figure represents the British army on deployment kitted out in the latest VIRTUS equipment and the new L85 A3 Rifle."

More pics here: GWG Shop

NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web_5_10
NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web13_10
NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web20_10
NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web16_10
NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web_6_10
NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web_2_10
NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Web_1_10

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look like a nice set.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Seems to be good value for money. If this was a super hero or fantasy figure, how many accessories would you get for $200?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Seems to be good value for money. If this was a super hero or fantasy figure, how many accessories would you get for $200?

Have you seen the new War Machine (with one lousy shoulder gun)? $369 for that thing and not even a full reveal head sculpt of Don Cheadle... I'm about done with Hot Toys and their obscene price gouging.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) C8485110

PitViper

PitViper
Awesome indeed. Definite buy.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Stryker2011 wrote:
shazzdan wrote:Seems to be good value for money. If this was a super hero or fantasy figure, how many accessories would you get for $200?

Have you seen the new War Machine (with one lousy shoulder gun)? $369 for that thing and not even a full reveal head sculpt of Don Cheadle... I'm about done with Hot Toys and their obscene price gouging.

I got so mad when I saw the Punisher War Machine price. I really wanted that figure, so freaking sick, it's a figure that'll haunt me for not getting it for a long time... but almost 400 usd? When u live in a country that has and undervalued currency and low minimum wage, 370 usd (without shipping cost) is just obscene. With less than that I PO'd a TBLeague figure, a TBLeague body, a VeryCool costume set, a HS AAAND paid the shipping costs.

...still want the Punisher WarMachine though... f%ck...

scalawag

scalawag
Very nice this one, and I think I have most of the parts of this in 1-1 too lol. The only thing I am not sure on is the full MTP UBACS, I thought the British issue ones all had plain green or brown bodies to them. Its a while since I checked though so I could be wrong there.
I might think about getting one of these.

Paul

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
scalawag wrote:Very nice this one, and I think I have most of the parts of this in 1-1 too lol.  The only thing I am not sure on is the full MTP UBACS,  I thought the British issue ones all had plain green or brown bodies to them.  Its a while since I checked though so I could be wrong there.

Paul

The guy who makes these is serving at the moment, or did until recently, so he uses first hand knowledge. Smile

NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Britis10

shazzdan

shazzdan
I tried placing a pre-order but they won't ship to Australia. They just lost my business.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:I tried placing a pre-order but they won't ship to Australia. They just lost my business.

That’s unfortunate. I just tried searching a bunch of other sites to see if anybody had it, and I didn’t find it anywhere else — at least not yet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) C8485110

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
other places should get them. BlackOps Toys usually gets them in too. Also I'd be happy to ship it on for anyone (I am in UK). However I am surprised, as they do ship worldwide and I've known people in Australia get them before?

scalawag

scalawag
lurpdog101 wrote:
scalawag wrote:Very nice this one, and I think I have most of the parts of this in 1-1 too lol.  The only thing I am not sure on is the full MTP UBACS,  I thought the British issue ones all had plain green or brown bodies to them.  Its a while since I checked though so I could be wrong there.

Paul

The guy who makes these is serving at the moment, or did until recently, so he uses first hand knowledge. Smile

NEW PRODUCT: Greenwolfgear BRITISH ARMY OPERATION TORAL - KABUL SECURITY FORCE (KSF) Britis10

Thanks Lurpdog101, thats good to know.  

As I said I am not so up to speed with the very latest British army issue, but I do have some knowledge of the gear used throughout Op Herrick. And this Figure being based on Op Toral (2014 onwards) its post Op Herrick

Thats a really interesting pic too.  Lots of interesting kit in there. I think a lot may have changed since that was taken which I suspect was some time in the middle of Op Herrick (early 2010's).

Paul

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Are those boots sculpted? I just couldn't figure it out by examining the photos. If they're not, I'll try to grab a pair of them.

scalawag

scalawag
FreakinLobster wrote:Are those boots sculpted? I just couldn't figure it out by examining the photos. If they're not, I'll try to grab a pair of them.

It is difficult to see, but I think they are actual boots rater than sculpted ones.

They look like a very good representation of the current British issue boot by Haix.

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum