OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The newest Member into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EREoQNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Wonder Woman) Welcome back She-Ra your testing has proven most promising for entry into our F-FORCE team, you have shown great Courage
 under fire and Passion towards others, you have shown great Integrity, you are definitely Honest, you have the wisdom of Athena, you have shown
 great Confidence in yourself, you have the strength of Hercules, amazing level of Patience, you embody selflessness, you are a very caring person
 and you have the power of Gray Skull but unfortunately you still have one more task to complete.

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EREoKjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
See that hammer over there you will need to lift it, if you can you will become our newest member into the
 F-FORCE if not well we still hang out, maybe do movies, lunch or something.

She-Ra Thinking to herself - How hard can it be to just lift a hammer?

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EREo1nxAChVkHosted on Fotki
But be Warned! That is just not any old hammer, it is the hammer of Thor the God of Thunder the Mjölnir!

As the legend goes "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

She-Ra Thinking to herself - Oh man Really!!!

Can She-Ra lift the Mjölnir?

Thank for looking

Bad Wolf

#dc, #diorama, #fantasy, #female, #tbleague

shazzdan

shazzdan
So does she lift it or what?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She should be able to...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As long as it's not disrespectful to lift Thor's hammer, she should! Smile

ravrohan

I'd have bet money on She-Ra before Power Girl lifting the hammer lol!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you everyone.

shazzdan wrote:So does she lift it or what?

Well she's thinking about it.

Stryker2011 wrote:She should be able to...

Well very possibly?

GubernatorFan wrote:As long as it's not disrespectful to lift Thor's hammer, she should! Smile

I wouldn't think so as long She-Ra is worthy to lift Thor's hammer. As seen in Marvel vs. DC #2 (1996) Wonder Woman has lifted the
the Mjölnir.

ravrohan wrote:I'd have bet money on She-Ra before Power Girl lifting the hammer lol!

Yep me too, well only just recently has Wonder Woman acquired the Mjölnir for a VIP (Jane Foster) she is really hoping that will be
joining her new team and she will need her hammer but in the meantime she was wondering if She-Ra could even lift the hammer.

I'm still hold out hope of finding DC's Big Barda, Marvel's She Hulk and a few others.

I hope to be posting some new photos soon.

ravrohan

If you find a She Hulk please share! My brother would love one, he does like his green skin women something fierce.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ravrohan wrote:If you find a She Hulk please share!  My brother would love one, he does like his green skin women something fierce.

Sure thing, I can see why the green skin ladies can be very sexy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
ravrohan wrote:If you find a She Hulk please share!  My brother would love one, he does like his green skin women something fierce.

Hmmmm... Gamora...

Oola...

She-Hulk...

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Hmmmm... Gamora...

Oola...

She-Hulk...

Yep that was what I was thinking, also Vina and Marta, (Orion slave girls) DC's Poison Ivy and Jennifer-Lynn Hayden, aka Jade.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Hmmmm... Gamora...

Oola...

She-Hulk...

Yep that was what I was thinking, also Vina and Marta, (Orion slave girls) DC's Poison Ivy and Jennifer-Lynn Hayden, aka Jade.

Oh, man! I can't believe I forgot those. Good choices all.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Hmmmm... Gamora...

Oola...

She-Hulk...

Oh, man! I can't believe I forgot those. Good choices all.

Thanks.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2ERr5PCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) Hello everyone, does anyone care for a cold refreshments this this hot July afternoon?

(Wonder Woman) Sure that's sounds great!

(Power Girl) How thoughtful of you!

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2ERr5igxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) Why hello there gorgeous, care for a drink and if you're not busy later I could show you around the place?

(She-Ra) Sure I'll take the drink but No thank you Sir, I got things to do later.

You know you look a lot like my twin brother.

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2ERr5DWxAChVkHosted on Fotki

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2ERr54GxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) Here you go Miss.

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2ERr5CLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) And here you go Miss.

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2ERr5GnxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thank for looking

Bad Wolf

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Poor Hercules. Reduced to be the man-servent of a bunch of hotties. How can he stand it...
Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Poor Hercules. Reduced to be the man-servent of a bunch of hotties. How can he stand it...
Smile

Thank you Stryker2011, yep I bet it's not easy. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How polite and demure! But it looks like he will take up this hammer, yell "NO MA'AM" (Married with Children reference) and break free from oppression. Actually, according to myth, Hercules was once condemned to serve as slave for a Lydian queen, Omphale. And of course, being Herc, he managed to get her pregnant and (inevitably) sire a son.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:How polite and demure! But it looks like he will take up this hammer, yell "NO MA'AM" (Married with Children reference) and break free from oppression. Actually, according to myth, Hercules was once condemned to serve as slave for a Lydian queen, Omphale. And of course, being Herc, he managed to get her pregnant and (inevitably) sire a son.

Yep, well I guess that a possibility and thanks for the 411 on Lydian queen, I did not know that.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EsNjP5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) OH MAN that's a Cool looking hammer!!!

(Power Girl) in a low voice to WW - Oh yeah this should be quite entertaining.

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EsNjkNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EsNjirxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) WHAT THE . . . .!!! THAT TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EsNjDjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) Ok fine I'll show you who the real boss around here is!!!

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EsNj48xAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) WHAT!!!

She-Ra Thinking to herself - Oh man if that guy can't lift it, what chance do I have???

(Power Girl) in a low voice to WW - see I told you!

TBLeague - The newest Member  into F-FORCE - Updated on New photos on 5/06/2019 2v2EsNjTzxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Hercules) Very funny guys gluing that hammer down like that so no body can actually lift it.

(Wonder Woman) I can most assuredly you that hammer is not glued down in any way shape or form, you have my word on it!

And you know my word is my bond!

Thank for looking

Bad Wolf

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha. That second to the last pic works great; Hercules’s body position really looks like he’s struggling to lift the hammer.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Haha. That second to the last pic works great; Hercules’s body position really looks like he’s struggling to lift the hammer.

Thank you Stryker2011 it's very much appreciated, that photo was the hardest one to do, I almost gave up on it, his hands kept falling
and he kept falling over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum