OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“My boy, you are the only hope for the future.” – Professor Broom

Hellboy is caught between the worlds of the supernatural and human. An agent with The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, he battles many creatures and an ancient sorceress bent on revenge. To celebrate the grand release of Hellboy in cinemas, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the devilish Hellboy and his Right Hand of Doom in the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by the movie.

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Hellboy from the movie of the same title, the highly-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with two styles of interchangeable horns translating all the intricate details, a specially painted body showing detailed skin texture with enhanced articulations, perfectly tailored outfit, an array of weapons and accessories including the iconic Excalibur sword, pistols, sword of fire and lighting effect accessory for alternative display styles, a movie-themed figure stand with burning flame diorama accessories and character backdrop.

Own this wise-cracking superhero at your side to kick start your Hellboy collection!

Hellboy is in cinemas now.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS527
PRODUCT NAMEHELLBOY
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS20
SPECIAL FEATURESTWO PAIRS OF INTERCHANGEABLE HORNS FEATURING FULL-GROWN HORNS AND FILED-DOWN HORNS, EXCALIBUR SWORD, BURNING FLAME DIORAMA ACCESSORIES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YEON SUN JEON, GOX, JI HO LEE, HWAN KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Hellboy Collectible Figure specially features:

- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Hellboy in Hellboy with two (2) pairs of interchangeable horns featuring full-grown horns and filed-down horns
- Movie-accurate facial expression with demonic yellow eyes and skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture of Hellboy’s hair style
- Newly developed muscular red-skinned body with over 20 points of articulation, featuring detailed skin texture, tendons, seamless elbow joints, built-in joints in neck and tail
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable red colored stone-like right hands including:
- One (1) fist
- One (1) gesturing hand
- One (1) hand for holding sword
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable left hands including:
- One (1) fist
- One (1) open hand
- One (1) relax hand
- One (1) relax hand wrapped with straps
- One (1) hand for holding sword
- One (1) hand for holding pistol
- Enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) dark-green colored outer coat
- One (1) black colored sleeveless shirt with The B.P.R.D. logo
- One (1) pair of black colored pants
- One (1) set of utility belt with gun holster
- One (1) pair of black heavy boots
- Two (2) brown colored bracelets

Weapons:
- One (1) Excalibur sword
- Two (2) pistols
- One (1) translucent orange colored sword of fire

Accessories:
- One (1) communicator
- One (1) translucent orange colored lightning effect accessory (attachable to sword)
- One (1) translucent orange colored crown of fire (attachable to head sculpt)
- Four (4) reddish orange burning flame diorama accessories
- A movie themed figure stand with movie logo and character backdrop

Artists:
- Sculpted by Yeon Sun Jeon, GOX, Ji Ho Lee, Hwan Kim
- Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020

** Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Motion Picture Artwork ©️ 2019 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1695
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2279
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3218
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4195
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5191
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6184
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7177
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8166
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9160
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10149
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11151
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12135
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13125
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14114
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15105
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1696
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1784
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1878
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1969
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2063
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21109
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2280
1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2343

#newproduct #HotToys #Hellboy #male #movie #horror #fantasy

shazzdan

shazzdan
The movie is getting some crappy reviews.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the look, appears plausible enough for an older Hellboy. The detail seems to be all there in the usual HT glorious display, but I wonder whether, this being HT, the seamless body would not be overly restricted in articulation (the photos certainly do not suggest that it will be super articulated). I also suspect that the price will be ridiculous, so I will be making do with my good old Hellman.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the look, appears plausible enough for an older Hellboy. The detail seems to be all there in the usual HT glorious display, but I wonder whether, this being HT, the seamless body would not be overly restricted in articulation (the photos certainly do not suggest that it will be super articulated). I also suspect that the price will be ridiculous, so I will be making do with my good old Hellman.

Totally agree brother. Plus HT still have not mastered seamless bobies that will not deteriorate after a short while. Easy pass.

scalawag

scalawag
I'm a bit of a fan of the 2 movies with Ron Pearlman, and haven't seen the new movie yet so can't really say what I think of it.

This figure looks nice, and for once has a fair amount of accessories, although to be fair it would be hard to make a Hell Boy figure that didn't have lots of accessories as there is a lot of detail in the costume itself and he carries a lot of stuff with him.

I suspect that like others though the major deciding factor on this one for me will be how much money Hot Toys feel they can take off of me for this figure, and going on past experiences this will be too expensive to be a must have for me.

Paul

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm seriously surprised this has been put up for PO (not on Sideshow yet, though); the movie is bombing at the box office, and it's getting horrible reviews by most people. I've read a few, and one of the biggest complaints is that it is horrendously violent and gory (not surprising with Neill Marshall at the helm -- that guy doesn't know how to tell a story without gratuitous amounts of blood-letting and entrails), but that it's also poorly written and acted. I'll probably see it at some point (cough -- Netflix -- cough), but I still can't believe this is going ahead. They produced two really good prototypes of the Valerian cast, but when the movie bombed, they never put them up for PO. They showed a tease for Shazam!, but he still hasn't gone up for PO, and the movie is making money at #1 -- this hasn't even reached the number two spot, and somehow it gets put up.

I wonder if Howard has a soft spot for HB, OR he unwisely paid through the nose for the license, and feels compelled to go through with this in the hopes the HB fans will buy this anyway. I think he'd be better off revisiting the Pearlman HB figure instead of a guy no one cares about, but that's just me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

scalawag

scalawag
I wonder if they think the figure will sell well regardless of how the movie does because Hell Boy has a relatively big cult following.
Having read the reviews I think I will wait to see the latest film too.

Paul

ravrohan

This would be cool gift for Mom's Day or Christmas if it was Ron Pearlman, oh well. I didn't even realize the movie was out yet, but I'll probably wait myself.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Welp, on ToyPanic, the figures is on PO for around 220USD... seems like a compatible price for a HT. I was afraid it'd be higher.

https://www.toypanic.com/toy.aspx?p=40130

(why sculpted boots, HT? why?)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:Welp, on ToyPanic, the figures is on PO for around 220USD... seems like a compatible price for a HT. I was afraid it'd be higher.

https://www.toypanic.com/toy.aspx?p=40130

(why sculpted boots, HT? why?)

Why sculpted hair is my question? Once again it limits the posing options when the hair is that long. It’s a cool looking figure, regardless of its source.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1 - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HELLBOY: HELLBOY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum