OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Today we have a chance to take it all back. We will. Whatever it takes.”

Famous for his superhuman strength and an indestructible shield, Steve Rogers who born with the will to carry on, will finds himself called into action to complete a mission with the universe’s entire existence on the line. The Super-Soldier will need to bring together his surviving Avengers companions and the World’s Mightiest Heroes.

As a war hero, national symbol, enemy of oppression and a key member of the Avengers, Steve Rogers has proved his great leadership and importance throughout all these years in Marvel Cinematic Universe productions, and continues to earn hearts of Marvel fans in this remarkable journey. Today, Hot Toys proudly present the 1/6th scale Captain America collectible figure taken direct inspiration from the last installment of The Infinity Saga.

The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers from Avengers: Endgame. It features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with three interchangeable lower faces capturing Chris Evan’s facial expressions and an un-helmeted head sculpt, a muscular body which naturally portray Captain America’s muscularly toned body, a meticulously tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, Cap’s star-spangled shield, a delicate compass, a signature helmet and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.

What’s more, additional accessories will be coming soon! So stay tuned, we are about to reveal big surprise!

Marvel fans, be sure to pick up the Captain of the Avengers to fight this war for lives!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS536
PRODUCT NAMECAPTAIN AMERICA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA CIRCULAR RED AND BLUE CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD WITH SILVER STAR EMBLEM AND WEATHERING EFFECT, CAPTAIN AMERICA HELMET, A COMPASS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SEUNG-MIN, KANG
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG & E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly painted Captain America helmeted head sculpt with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Chris Evans’s facial expressions
- One (1) newly painted un-helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray Captain America’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of shield holding hands
- One (1) shield throwing right hand
- One (1) shield catching left hand
- One (1) finger pointing right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) navy blue-colored scale patterned Captain America suit with red trims and silver star emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of navy blue-colored embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated elbow pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated knee pads
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) circular red and blue Captain America shield with silver star emblem and weathering effect

Accessories:
- One (1) Captain America helmet
- One (1) compass
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name
- *Additional accessories coming soon

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Seung-min, Kang
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1699
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2283
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3221
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4198
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5193
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6186
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7179
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8168
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9162
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10151
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11153
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12137
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13127
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14116
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15106
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16100
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1785
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1879
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1970
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2064
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21110
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2284

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #Endgame #CaptainAmerica #male #movie #comicbook #Marvel #MCU

shazzdan

shazzdan
No beard. No stupid spikey shields. Looks good to me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Back to classic. If you missed out on getting one of the earlier looks that were similar to this and want to, that would be your chance. I think it's great they provide both a helmeted and unhelmeted head, and that the helmeted head comes with the three interchangeable expression plates (even some of them appear a little off to me). I am sure some of the details of the uniform are different from before, but I wish the older products had so much in the way of options. Of course, this is going to cost a lot more than where they were pricewise when they started with this franchise.

brassco

brassco
This is the Endgame version. Definitely a collectible!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ll stick with the Winter Soldier two-pack Cap and Steve. This is nice, but as you say, Guv... I’m going to guess over $300.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I’ll stick with the Winter Soldier two-pack Cap and Steve. This is nice, but as you say, Guv... I’m going to guess over $300.

Oh I agree. I was just responding to the head/face options and the return to a classical-looking design. It is actually pretty light on real accessories and if that's the price, it is just... evil.

MerylAkiba

Just saw the movie and pre-ordered! I won't spoil it or the coming soon accessories

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:This is the Endgame version. Definitely a collectible!

I totally agree!

scalawag

scalawag
Nice figure, but I can't help thinking that in some ways movies are becoming huge marketing machines for this sort of 'updated' figure or toy. Every new movie brings a slew of new/updated costumes or characters which of course have to all be merchandised to the masses like never before.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I saw it for preorder for $273. I was surprised by the relative "restraint" in price (given what we've seen for other upcoming HT releases), but it is still too high for me to even consider -- especially as I have an earlier version.

Aria

Running joke here is that Steve's my third husband. Well, he's second now, since the former second...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Additional Accessories revealed:

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10160

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
By the way, if I remember correctly, the price for this set is absolutely ridiculous.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$274 at Sideshow.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:$274 at Sideshow.

Really? Ok, that's bad, but not nearly as bad as what I saw elsewhere (about $350 if I recall).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum