OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Only for Head Sculpt; recommended for TBLeague Pale body

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15125710
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15125910
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15130210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15130410
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15130610
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15130810
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15131010
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15131210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15131310
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15131510
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15131810
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15131910
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15133111
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15133210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15133910
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15134010
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15134210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15134310
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15134510
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models 15134810

#newproduct #SuperDuck #moveableeyes #female #headsculpt #accessory

Adeno

They're pretty but they do look bored. Or if you put them together, they look like they're gossiping about somebody they don't like lol Smile

Diana

Diana
I don't normally like fragile looking girl heads, but I couldn't resist the movable eyes, so I got her.
I think she looks quite different in hand, mainly because of her lips being more colored than in the promo pics. The eyes look good (in contrast to the Wondery Elsa, whose one eye sits deeper, therefore always looking off).

But I can't get her onto a TBL body! Look at that connector (last photo)! Is that common with Super Duck??
She sits loosely on the S37, but won't fit the S16. I've pushed hard! Next I'll try the blow dryer method.

Has anybody else experienced this with SD heads?

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models Img_0212
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models Img_0211
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models Img_0210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models Img_0213

brassco

brassco
i have many SD heads, but all can be used in phicen bodies. There is something very wrong with this HS of yours...

Delanie

Delanie
It doesn't look like a usual connector almost looks like a barbie head?

Diana

Diana
brassco wrote:i have many SD heads, but all can be used in phicen bodies. There is something very wrong with this HS of yours...

Delanie wrote:It doesn't look like a usual connector almost looks like a barbie head?
So weird! I got it from Giantoy so I'm assuming it's genuine. Also unlikely to be a counterfeit since it was only just released and the mechanism is perfect.
I'll contact Giantoy and find out what they think.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
Diana wrote:
brassco wrote:i have many SD heads, but all can be used in phicen bodies. There is something very wrong with this HS of yours...

Delanie wrote:It doesn't look like a usual connector almost looks like a barbie head?
So weird! I got it from Giantoy so I'm assuming it's genuine. Also unlikely to be a counterfeit since it was only just released and the mechanism is perfect.
I'll contact Giantoy and find out what they think.

I have the same head, only a different hair style, the connection is exactly the same as yours, it's real.

I managed to use all my strength to shove the thing on, I thought I was going to break the neck joint, but it eventually went on, fits tight though.

What I should have done is hit the neck scoket with a heat gun before attempting to push it on.

I like the head... but something about it is TOO perfect, as if she's not human, I'm going to use her as a survivor, but I feel she's too "clean" Im not experienced enough with painting to fix that sadly.

Diana

Diana
ministryofwrath wrote:I have the same head, only a different hair style, the connection is exactly the same as yours, it's real.

I managed to use all my strength to shove the thing on, I thought I was going to break the neck joint, but it eventually went on, fits tight though.

What I should have done is hit the neck scoket with a heat gun before attempting to push it on.

I like the head... but something about it is TOO perfect, as if she's not human,  I'm going to use her as a survivor, but I feel she's too "clean"   Im not experienced enough with painting to fix that sadly.
Good to know, thank you. Yeah, I didn't want to apply any more force, but I guess I'll have to.
And I wish I had gotten one of the other hair styles. I wanted this head for a specific character, but she doesn't have the right vibe. Should have known.  Rolling Eyes

But the "TOO perfect" thing can be fixed. Just put some mud in her face, then wipe it off again. (No, I've never actually tried that. tongue )

osfjennthye

Diana wrote:I don't normally like fragile looking girl heads, but I couldn't resist the movable eyes, so I got her.
I think she looks quite different in hand, mainly because of her lips being more colored than in the promo pics. The eyes look good (in contrast to the Wondery Elsa, whose one eye sits deeper, therefore always looking off).

But I can't get her onto a TBL body! Look at that connector (last photo)! Is that common with Super Duck??
She sits loosely on the S37, but won't fit the S16. I've pushed hard! Next I'll try the blow dryer method.

Has anybody else experienced this with SD heads?

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models Whatsa12
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDDX03 movable eye female head carving - ABCD four models Whatsa13

My choice is SDDX03-A, it works perfectly on my Phicen S07c.

Cons: this is extremely hard to put on the HS to the body head joint if compare with SDH series. (need alot of strength to work on.)

Pros: because of this type of head joint, it can be rotate to more angles compare with the SDH series (i think majority of the head joint type like SDH series, no matter which brand.)

so my conclusion is, i like this type of head joint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum