OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lazy Cat leisure cat
The Figure and weapon are not included
(The product does not contain dolls and weapons)
Brand brand: Moe Double Mengdabu
Product product: The Story of Cat - Lazy Cat Product includes a cat and a base product contains cats and platforms
Scale ratio: 1/6
No. Product No.:
Weight: 237gram (Not Including package) 237g (without packaging)
Materia material l: Resin resin
Size size: 6.8cm*8.7cm* 6.8cm
Perorder is available before:31st May 2019 Scheduled deadline May 31, 2019
Release date Delivery time: Q3 2019 Third quarter of 2019
Notice Note:
Selling point Selling point: Great details in cat hair & Vivid expression
The series can form a huge streetscape scene

MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 1702
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 2287
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 3224
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 4201
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 5196
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 6189
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 7181
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 8170
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 9164
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 10153
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 11155
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 12139
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 13129
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 14118
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 15108
MoeDouble - NEW PRODUCT: Meng Dabu: 1/6 MOE DOUBLE Cat Street Story Cute Cats and Cats Static Animals 16102

#newproduct #MengDabu #MoeDouble #Cat #LazyCat #streetscene #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, but not something I'd go for. They chose rather atypical poses for their mini statues, and on top of that appear to have them affixed to the bases, thereby limiting the potential usability even more.

brassco

brassco
this is better than that ugly cat...but i'm more of a dog person, so no thanks.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are cute, but I agree that it's a very strange choice of poses.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
I'll go with Brasco , interesting diorama set up though might be an idea for future products of other manufactures.

anyone remember the old Aurora Prehistoric scenes bases ?
using smaller sections which are double sided clean and dirty perhaps? but can be used together or interlocked?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum