OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some of my newer photos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some of my newer photos Empty Some of my newer photos Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:14 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
My newest Project Arhian's Pirate chest that I found at Hobby Lobby last week.

Now Arhian needs to go out and find some booty for her new treasure chest, I'm now thinking Hobby Lobby's miniature coins and

SWAROVSKI crystals, some gold bars and coins.

I've had Arhian's Pirate and Skarah, The Valkyrie (not pictured) for several months now.

Some of my newer photos 2v2EsN7DqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
And I finally found some outfits for Lady Death's maidens.

Some of my newer photos 2v2EYAaNnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Cheers hiccup! How did I get in here???

Some of my newer photos 2v2EbMjqNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Some of my newer photos 2v2EP2cV8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Lady Death) Great work Ladies the old girl is purring like a kitten again, you know Cindy you have amazing full Service Garage here and I
could really use one, so how much do you want for this one?

(Cindy) I sorry Lady Death my Garage isn't for sale at any price.

(Lady Death) Naw come on just humor me, just shoot me a price, what's the worst that could happen?

(Cindy) Ok fine have it your way, I'll take 5 million dollars for it!

(Lady Death) You know that sounds reasonable. SOLD!

(Cindy) WHAT!!!

(Lisa) You know really should went for 6 Million, I bet she would have took it.

Some of my newer photos 2v2EAfhUSxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bathing beauty?

Thank for looking

Bad Wolf

#diorama, #fantasy, #female, #tbleague

2Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Wed May 01, 2019 12:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These were quite fun...both the hiccup and bath tub in particular... and Hobby Lobby does have a number of little coffers that can work as pirate chests.

3Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice set ups. As far as treasure — I used small coins (found on eBay), and small red and clear scrapbooking “gems” I got at Michael’s around Christmas time — they came in a palm-sized bag, so I got a lot of them; then I just mixed them altogether.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Some of my newer photos C8485110

4Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Wed May 01, 2019 2:39 am

Delanie

Delanie
With regard to coins gold, silver or grey card cut into strips and attacked with a hole punch make good filler coins (use the punchings)

5Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Wed May 01, 2019 10:13 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:With regard to coins gold, silver or grey card cut into strips and attached with a hole punch make good filler coins (use the punchings)

What an awesome idea!

6Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Wed May 01, 2019 12:51 pm

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
I love sexy.... Laughing !!.....And I love the bike too!!!!

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

7Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Thu May 02, 2019 7:21 am

blackpool

blackpool
very cool shots!

8Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Fri May 03, 2019 2:54 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you everyone for the kind comments it's much appreciated.  

I already had most of Hobby Lobby explorer miniature coins and gold bars from another, project (Ada's office) I found a small Styrofoam
block to put in the base of the trunk and found a bag of pearlized beads and faceted beads at Walmart, some rhinestones from Hobby Lobby.

I think it turned out alright but I'm still not satisfied with it.

GubernatorFan wrote:These were quite fun...both the hiccup and bath tub in particular... and Hobby Lobby does have a number of little coffers that can work as pirate chests.

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice set ups. As far as treasure — I used small coins (found on eBay), and small red and clear scrapbooking “gems” I got at Michael’s around Christmas time — they came in a palm-sized bag, so I got a lot of them; then I just mixed them altogether.

Thanks for the tip, I've been considering ordering some of those Pirate Gold Coins from eBay.

Delanie wrote:With regard to coins gold, silver or grey card cut into strips and attacked with a hole punch make good filler coins (use the punchings)

That's an excellent idea, thanks for the tip.

lawlaw91 wrote:I love sexy.... Laughing !!.....And I love the bike too!!!!

Me too and that bike is my top favorite one now.

blackpool wrote:very cool shots!

9Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Fri May 03, 2019 3:27 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
My first attempt at Pirate chest booty, well I'm still not satisfied with it, perhaps I should lose the gold bars and some of the gems?

Some of my newer photos 2v2EPcM5GxAChVkHosted on Fotki

10Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Fri May 03, 2019 4:51 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s not bad, but for a pirate I would think gold coins, as opposed to bars, would probably make more sense. Just a thought...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Some of my newer photos C8485110

11Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Fri May 03, 2019 12:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks quite good to me, but yes, I imagine these types of gold bars are far too modern-looking for what you are aiming at. So maybe more coins will indeed be an even better option.

12Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Sat May 04, 2019 11:42 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thanks, yep you guys are right, I removed the gold bars and it already looks much better, I ordered 100 gold coins from a eBay seller
in China and I still need to punch out bunch of those gold colored discs.

Stryker2011 wrote:It’s not bad, but for a pirate I would think gold coins, as opposed to bars, would probably make more sense. Just a thought...

GubernatorFan wrote:It looks quite good to me, but yes, I imagine these types of gold bars are far too modern-looking for what you are aiming at. So maybe more coins will indeed be an even better option.

13Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Sun May 05, 2019 6:37 am

Eph

Great Pictures as always ! Thanks for showing

14Some of my newer photos Empty Re: Some of my newer photos Sun May 05, 2019 10:38 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Eph wrote:Great Pictures as always ! Thanks for showing

Thank you Eph it's greatly appreciated and your most welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum