OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

blackpool

blackpool
I found the movie quite poor except for Margot Robbie which saves the thing with Jared Leto, so I had very little interest in the figures, but my girlfriend gifted me the prisoner version of Harley Quinn.

I was so surprised by this refreshing and awesome figure while it is very basic, so I decided to build myself a more "iconic" version, just grabbing the head and a few extras to mix with my prisoner Harley.

Anyway, here is my queen of Gotham! Hope you'll like!

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_01

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_02

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_03

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_04

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_05

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_06

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_11

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_12

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_13

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_14

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_15

#custom #kitbash #female #film #suicidesquad

blackpool

blackpool
Everything seems to be back to normal which is great news! Gotta thank The Gubernator, Stryker, and DeltaForceChung for their help and attention, it really goes straight to my heart to see you guys handling that issue so fast, humble bow to you!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You are welcome, blackpool, and thank you for weathering the storm.

These photos are very cool, animated, and full of character. Of course, that is no surprise, given the consistently impressive nature of your work. I understand the urge to own both head sculpts -- the prison version is more demure and lends itself to a greater variety of scenes, while the more emotive head sculpt is more striking, though more limiting.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent pics of Harley. I have The same two versions of Harley, also. I was a little skeptical of my decision at first to get the prisoner version, but once in hand I really came to love it. As GF said, each serves its own purpose. By the way, where did you get those bat logo leggings? Very cute.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking Harley Quinn! It's nice to finally be able to see your photos.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great photos as always! And that teddy bear is a ton of fun. I agree with you, that Robbie as Harley was definitely the outstanding element in an otherwise lackluster film. I had read that she actually did a ton of her own gymnastics, like the scene in the elevator, with no wires. Quite cool.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Very nice!

If you like Harley, you will LOVE what Andy Hibbs on FB does with them. He sells these custom tongues for her and they look ace!

Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8R2DF2uHQM

Enjoy!

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:You are welcome, blackpool, and thank you for weathering the storm.
These photos are very cool, animated, and full of character. Of course, that is no surprise, given the consistently impressive nature of your work. I understand the urge to own both head sculpts -- the prison version is more demure and lends itself to a greater variety of scenes, while the more emotive head sculpt is more striking, though more limiting.

Thanks a lot bro, indeed I really had to get both heads which carry different emotions, and are very interesting for different purposes. My real disappointment came from the body, which design is interesting, but that has no tattoos when it was very simple for hot toys to use the same as on standard version... anyway!

Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent pics of Harley. I have The same two versions of Harley, also. I was a little skeptical of my decision at first to get the prisoner version, but once in hand I really came to love it. As GF said, each serves its own purpose. By the way, where did you get those bat logo leggings? Very cute.

Exactly what happened to me! When my gf bought me the prisoner version I was kinda sceptical, but once opened I had a real pleasure and fun I didn't get from recent hot toys I could buy

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking Harley Quinn! It's nice to finally be able to see your photos.

Thanks a lot Bad Wolf! Kinda relieved too that I don't have to rehost everything elsewhere and redo all my posts, it's been a decade that I am a paying member of photobucket just because the same happened to me on imageshack.us when it miserably failed...

ReverendSpooky wrote:Great photos as always!  And that teddy bear is a ton of fun.  I agree with you, that Robbie as Harley was definitely the outstanding element in an otherwise lackluster film.  I had read that she actually did a ton of her own gymnastics, like the scene in the elevator, with no wires.  Quite cool.

Thanks to have noticed the lil bear, I had as much fun doing him as I had doing the cell walls textures... Totally agreed that Robbie is the jewel of that less than average movie, and I'm not very surprised to learn that she did some of her stunts, she looks like a lil kickass even out of the harley character lol

Rogerbee wrote:
Very nice!

If you like Harley, you will LOVE what Andy Hibbs on FB does with them. He sells these custom tongues for her and they look ace!

Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8R2DF2uHQM

Enjoy!

CHEERS!

Thanks Roger! Glad to see Andy's work again, I follow him on instagram, such a wonderful artist, his "cage" version of harley is just insane, and his recent hair rooting on john wick and Logan are amazing! We talked a lot when he was on his harley customs spree lol, I actually gave him the tattos I had found for mine as he wanted to implement them on a phicen body... His work is stellar, highly recommended for everyone Smile

dadrab

dadrab
Just got around to looking at this carefully and I'm glad I did.

This is damn nice work. You're a lucky guy to have your girlfriend give you such a nice start to the project.

The batman tights are a perfect commentary.

Thank you for showing us and seeing the technical issue through. Those guys did good work.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Ohh, so you gave Andy the tattoos, nice one, they look great. I'm friends with him on FB. I did try to get him onto OSW but his was one of the lost memberships as I recall. We should invite him here, his work would go down a storm!

My Harley experience only amounts to the SH Figuarts one, he did say he'd make tongues for that at some point.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
Sorry @Stryker2011 I forgot to answer about the legging, I grabbed it loose at blackopstoys along with the standard harley parts I wanted (head, jacket, hands, and a few jewels). The legging actually comes from the alternative joker figure with trenchcoat and basketball short, he has this legging as underwear.

@rogerbee that would be awesome to have Andy here, he actually did alternative tongues for the 1/6th harley, as well as plenty of custom hair rooting (way too pricey for me tho)

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I put a link to here in my last post reply on FB, we'll see...

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
[quote="blackpool"]Sorry @Stryker2011 I forgot to answer about the legging, I grabbed it loose at blackopstoys along with the standard harley parts I wanted (head, jacket, hands, and a few jewels). The legging actually comes from the alternative joker figure with trenchcoat and basketball short, he has this legging as underwear.
/quote]

Thanks. I'll have to keep an eye out for them; they are pretty cute on her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great work ! You bring this figure to live. She is the beauty and the beast in one person. I love her

BatFett

blackpool wrote:I found the movie quite poor except for Margot Robbie which saves the thing with Jared Leto, so I had very little interest in the figures, but my girlfriend gifted me the prisoner version of Harley Quinn.

I was so surprised by this refreshing and awesome figure while it is very basic, so I decided to build myself a more "iconic" version, just grabbing the head and a few extras to mix with my prisoner Harley.

Anyway, here is my queen of Gotham! Hope you'll like!

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_01

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_02

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_03

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_04

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_05

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_06

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_11

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_12

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_13

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_14

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Harleyquinn_15

#custom #kitbash #female #film #suicidesquad

What tank top did you use for your Harley?

uberdogg

uberdogg
Really nice work.

ElBundy

ElBundy
Thank you for sharing these great scenes. The prison scene is the best 1/6 Harley scene that I have ever seen. Can you tell something about the backdrops (or walls?) you used?

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great looking figures. Great looking backdrop dio. Really great photo's!
Thanks for sharing. For the record, i own both those Harley's (i never knew the Prisoner Harley did not feature ankle joints?)

blackpool wrote:Everything seems to be back to normal which is great news! Gotta thank The Gubernator, Stryker, and DeltaForceChung for their help and attention, it really goes straight to my heart to see you guys handling that issue so fast, humble bow to you!

Did i miss something?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BatFett wrote:What tank top did you use for your Harley?

He'd have to confirm it, but presumably the one that came with the Hot Toys prison Harley set. But I'm guessing.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent pics Alex! I think I recall seeing these before? The cell pics are my faves. I hope we see more of her soon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum