OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Match TBLeague European and American white skin gelatin body without color difference

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17550910
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17551410
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17552010
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17552510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17553010
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17553810
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17554410
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17554810
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) 17555310

#newproduct #DSToys #female #smiling #headsculpt #accessory #caucasian

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny that they did not show it on the "European or American white skin gellatin body"... Presumably they mean pale, although that more typically matches Asian female head sculpts.

Delanie

Delanie
I think the 'manic' grin is scary!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It looks like a poor rip off of the Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn Prisoner head sculpt to me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: DSTOYS: 1/6 European beauty hair transplant head carving (D-010) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Doesn't she need a dentist to put back all those teeth inside her mouth? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It's a rip of the Dancer Harley Quinn from HT. And I thought that was bad enough, sheesh!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum