OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Parts List:

Head Sculpt
Articulated body
Mechanix M-Pact
Strike Glasses
FAST Maritime Helmet
GPNVG-18 Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggles
HK416 Rifle
P226 Pistol
P226 Holster
AN/PRC 148 Radio
MBITR Radio with Earpiece & PTT
Rifle Sling x1
HK416 Magazine x4
P226 Magazine x2
EOTECH EXPS2 Sight
LA5 PEQ LASER
Tango Grip
Scout Light with Low Profile Mount
Suppressor (Black)
Tri-Fold Restraint Plasticuffs x2
Pistol Magazine Pouch*2
First-SPEAR STT vest
FAST MAG MULTICAM*2
Sundries bag
PRC 148 Radio Pouch (MultiCam)
LHT MOLLE Hydration Pouch (MultiCam)
Belt
Mechnix Gloved Hands
Kneepad
T-shirt
Combat boots
ARCTERYX LEAF Assault Pant
Arc terxy LEAF Assault Shirt AR

female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 1709
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 2295
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 3231
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 410
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 511
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 610
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 710
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 8177
female - NEW PRODUCT: mini times toys M016 1/6 Scale Female S.W.A.T. Military 12in Figure 910

#newproduct #MiniTimes #S.W.A.T. #Female #modernmilitary

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although I am not 100% sure about the coloring and maybe sculpting of the hair (although I realize thst maybe they were going for a bleached look and that fitting under a helmet was a priority), I do like this a lot.

PitViper

PitViper
Very nice indeed!  Although I'm not into the police/SWAT lines, this is a must buy for me given the uniform, helmet and gear properly sized for a female and usable for military &/or PMC bashes.  Count me in for a boxed set and a loose body/gear buy.  Well done Mini Times!

blackpool

blackpool
PitViper wrote:Very nice indeed!  Although I'm not into the police/SWAT lines, this is a must buy for me given the uniform, helmet and gear properly sized for a female and usable for military &/or PMC bashes.  Count me in for a boxed set and a loose body/gear buy.  Well done Mini Times!

Agreed! Just the tactical vest and helmet make this set a must grab!

The body seems a bit poor, it's been a while I hadn't seen the elbow ball joints like on early hot toys, and the face is not great, it reminds me of a kristen stewart head made not so far ago... They might have better gone with a set, cause all the gear is top notch!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Agreed! Just the tactical vest and helmet make this set a must grab!

The body seems a bit poor, it's been a while I hadn't seen the elbow ball joints like on early hot toys, and the face is not great, it reminds me of a kristen stewart head made not so far ago... They might have better gone with a set, cause all the gear is top notch!

Hmm, now that you mention it, I see the resemblance... and I like it less. Sad

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i also dont care for the body or head, and i'm not sure about the nvg on the helmet. i've never seen swat use them. that said, the rest might be good for bashing espeically if it fits on a TBL 23B.

scalawag

scalawag
Hmmm. Could be a new addition to the S.W.A.T figures I already have. Food for thought.

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum