OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: VSTOYS clown female
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: 19XG44

Cut-off time: June 5, 2019
Shipping time: third quarter of 2019

Note: Does not contain encapsulating body (the matching body is PHICEN/TBLeague S12D)
List: head carving
Bikini
High heels
Baseball bat

Product:VSTOYS
Scale: 1/6
No.:19XG44

Perorder is available before: On June 5, 2019
Release date: In the third quarter of 2019
Notice:Does not contain the body
List: The head
The bikini
High heels
Baseball bat

ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12004610
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12004710
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12004810
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12004811
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12004910
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12004911
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12005010
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12005110
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12005111
ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set 12005210

#newproduct #VSToys #ClownFemale #accessories #comicbook-inspired

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She looks really good.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not sure about this one. It's a nice enough head, although the eyes look a little off to me -- or rather one of them is not in sync with the other. But the bigger underlying issue I seem to have is that the head appears a bit too normal (expression, makeup) to really go well with the hair.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The right eye is definitely off. It looks a lot like a simplified knock-off of TBL's Fighter Woman sculpt with a Harley Quinn wig to me. The eyes are slightly out of synch on this, too (it's more noticeable in-hand).

ClownFemale - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Clown Female Head Carving Swimsuit Baseball Bat Bikini Set S-l1600

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum