OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
configuration list:
* Head carving *1
* Body *1
* Replace hand *4

apparel:
* Tops*1
* Pants *1
* Leather protective equipment *1
* Sword bag *1
* skirt *1
* Shoes*1

Accessories:
* Weapons *2
* Scene platform *1

.................................................. .................................................. ...................

DS TOYS 1/6 new product——Fantasy warrior

Configuration list:
* head*1
* boby*1
* piscces of interchangeable palm*4

Costumes:
* Jacket*1
* trousers*1
* protective clothing*1
* weapons backpack*1
* skirt*1
* shoes*1

Accessory:
* weapon*2
* scene*1
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10063310
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10063510
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10063710
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10063810
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10064010
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10064210
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10064410
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10064711
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10064910
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10065111
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10065211
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10065411
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10065610
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10065811
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10070010
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10070211
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10070310
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10070510
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10070710
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior 10070910

#newproduct #game #fantasy #warrior

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not what I expected when I saw the listing. While the head is definitely far too anime for my tastes, the overall look is quite striking and stylish; the weapons very cool. Love the base, although it is understandably a small rectangular piece that limits the usefulness of the gravel surface. Is this based on a game or film?

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Not what I expected when I saw the listing. While the head is definitely far too anime for my tastes, the overall look is quite striking and stylish; the weapons very cool. Love the base, although it is understandably a small rectangular piece that limits the usefulness of the gravel surface. Is this based on a game or film?

He's Cloud Strife from the game (and later movie) called Final Fantasy 7. This version of the look is based on the movie Final Fantasy Advent Children Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. I do remember seeing and liking Final Fantasy. It has no number, and the title suggested it would be the first and last. Apparently they made good money so they turned out to be liars. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. I do remember seeing and liking Final Fantasy. It has no number, and the title suggested it would be the first and last. Apparently they made good money so they turned out to be liars. Wink

Haha! My wife says the same thing about those stupid Final Destination 1 - infinity movies (HOW CAN THERE BE MORE THAN ONE?! Don't these people understand the meaning of the words they're using?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! My wife says the same thing about those stupid Final Destination 1 - infinity movies (HOW CAN THERE BE MORE THAN ONE?! Don't these people understand the meaning of the words they're using?)

Your wife is a smart woman, but you can try to explain that the final destination is relative to each individual involved, so it could in fact have an infinite number of occasions. Smile

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
looks like a solid figure to me, even i´m not into the game series myself.but i´m always happy for fans to get proper merchandise in 1/6 form.

as far as i recall, the term "final" was symbolic for kind of a last ditch effort by the game´s studio to land a hit after a series of flops, though i might be wrong on that account.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:but you can try to explain that the final destination is relative to each individual involved, so it could in fact have an infinite number of occasions. Smile

Then maybe they should be called "Final Destination For Some" Twisted Evil

He who dies with the most toys wins!

game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior C8485110

Fox915

Fox915
Whoa! Was not expecting this! I was about to jump for joy, till I saw the head sculpt. Everything looks accurate, BUT the head sculpt looks nothing like Cloud. The outfit, the Fusion Swords, everything else seems quite well executed.

Sorry about that, I usually don't say negative things, most of the time I just move along. But this character is one of my all-time favorites, it's just disappointing to see they've nailed almost everything about this character but butchered the most important part, the head sculpt.

Here's what he's supposed to look like:

game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior JbbS2Iom
game - NEW PRODUCT: DS TOYS New: 1/6 Fantasy Warrior UMGmKtPm

ZombieKev

The sculpting & painting above the neck are too realistic for this character.   Needs more anime style, similar to what Medicom might do. Right now, it's so realistic that it looks like a teenage kid doing a really good cosplay! Wink The outfit and accessories look fantastic in any case.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Outfit looks great! I will say, in Advent Children, there's a part by the end where he breaks the sword apart into a bunch of smaller swords. If someone figured out how to do that in 1/6, I'd be throwing money at the screen.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I really enjoyed that movie, not seen it for ages. Seeing the figure rang bells, but I couldn't put my finger on which Final Fantasy he was from till I read through the thread. It's a nice figure and I hope they do the rest.

Be nice to have some good quality figures from The Spirits Within, I know Palisades did some, but, they're just not up to modern standards.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Rogerbee wrote:I really enjoyed that movie, not seen it for ages. Seeing the figure rang bells, but I couldn't put my finger on which Final Fantasy he was from till I read through the thread. It's a nice figure and I hope they do the rest.

Be nice to have some good quality figures from The Spirits Within, I know Palisades did some, but, they're just not up to modern standards.

CHEERS!

You know, while far from perfect as a whole, there's a lot of gear from that Spirits Within set that either holds up, or at least is very usable as a base for some modifications. It's funny that you brought it up, as I just dug out the scientist figure from that set for a potential future Weapon X photoshoot, and he actually looks better than I remembered.

http://reverendspooky.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I got the Grey figure with the Deep Eyes gear. Could never find a decent body onto which the leg armour would fit though.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum