OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 EX21 Robin Hood Chivalrous Robin Hood - Double Head Carving & War Horse

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Skippy

These were taken with camera flash which make him look shinier than he actually is, and wash out some of the finer detail and paintwork:

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 EX21 Robin Hood Chivalrous Robin Hood - Double Head Carving & War Horse - Page 3 48598926371_022ebfdc3a_c

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 EX21 Robin Hood Chivalrous Robin Hood - Double Head Carving & War Horse - Page 3 48598926446_dc43d843cd_c

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 EX21 Robin Hood Chivalrous Robin Hood - Double Head Carving & War Horse - Page 3 48599064982_33fd1d810e_c

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 EX21 Robin Hood Chivalrous Robin Hood - Double Head Carving & War Horse - Page 3 48599065127_ab45e67552_c

The squinting, aiming sculpt is somewhat unusual!

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 EX21 Robin Hood Chivalrous Robin Hood - Double Head Carving & War Horse - Page 3 48599065052_c7abafde4a_z

I'm really pleased with the figure. It's tempting to move him from that shelf and have him be Robin Hood, but then I'd be tempted to buy twelfth century figures. silent

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thanks for the comments and photos, Asta! Looks quite good. I agree about these POP Toys products and their good quality. In fact, my Jeanne d'Arc (triumph version) just arrived yesterday. Not a very complex set in terms of additional accessories and alternate parts but certainly very nicely put together and an effective combination of materials (metal, plastic, etc.). I think most of the pieces except for some of the torso armor are identical to the charge version next to your Robin Hood. Which leads me to ask -- do you know what the extra lace and leather bits were for (apart from the belt)? Just spares in case something breaks? Also, loved that hood video!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Skippy

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the comments and photos, Asta! Looks quite good. I agree about these POP Toys products and their good quality. In fact, my Jeanne d'Arc (triumph version) just arrived yesterday. Not a very complex set in terms of additional accessories and alternate parts but certainly very nicely put together and an effective combination of materials (metal, plastic, etc.). I think most of the pieces except for some of the torso armor are identical to the charge version next to your Robin Hood. Which leads me to ask -- do you know what the extra lace and leather bits were for (apart from the belt)? Just spares in case something breaks? Also, loved that hood video!

Yes, those bags were spare straps, rivets and string. They were same with each version, and likely added because buyers in the far east don't expect pleather to last very long.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Asta wrote:Yes, those bags were spare straps, rivets and string. They were same with each version, and likely added because buyers in the far east don't expect pleather to last very long.

Thank you for confirming!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum