OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TM01A and TM02A,NEW 1/12th scale male seamless figures (both with head sculpt):Both are of athletic build.
TM01A stands 15.3cm tall, well-proportioned, less muscular and has smoother lines.
TM01B 16.3 cm, bulkier and muscles more prominent and has good muscle definition.

Packing List:
1) 1 × 1/12 super flexible male seamless body
2) 1 × headsculpt
2) 4 pairs × interchangeable hands
3) 1 pair × removable flat-heeled feet
4) 1 × boxer brief

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
Measurements: 16cm * 9.05cm *3.43cm

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 4eaf1210
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 5fd2de10
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 6ba99410
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 15a3c710
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 37659a10
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan F1581b10

#newproduct #TBLeague #1/12scale #male #body #accessory #muscular

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I suppose it was only a matter of time... they look great. Seems like even more attention to detail than the female figures they just released in this scale. Now they should do these bodies in sixth scale too Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
At first I thought it WAS 1/6, but yeah ... these are neat. And I actually like that headsculpt — it’s way nicer than the one that came with the female figures in this scale.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Adeno

It's very nice! I'll grab one. Too bad it probably won't look good with anime characters. I want a seamless Goku! I hope they make a pale one or different skin tones as well that would fit cartoon characters

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Now he needs some clothes, lol. Boots, especially, would be nice....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
There are plenty of boots from Mezco and other 1:12 lines.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:There are plenty of boots from Mezco and other 1:12 lines.

Oh, ok, I was not aware. Do they sell them loose?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh, ok, I was not aware. Do they sell them loose?

That depends on whether a store like Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety (or some eBay seller) has parted out a set; I don't think they produce separate outfit parts much for that scale, but there might be some somewhere.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh, ok, I was not aware. Do they sell them loose?

That depends on whether a store like Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety (or some eBay seller) has parted out a set; I don't think they produce separate outfit parts much for that scale, but there might be some somewhere.

Ah, gotcha. I'll have a look around, then. : )

And apologies if I'm coming across as obtuse.... I had never even heard of Mezco or any of the higher-end 1:12 lines that had 'soft' goods until I joined this forum. I had always just assumed that 1:12 figures were all like Black Series, SH figuarts, etc, and entirely sculpted. It's only been in the last few months I even realized such things were being made! :O

I'm honestly extremely torn over this scale -- both in a general sense, in terms of even wanting to collect figures of this size, but also in terms of the whole concept of treating them exactly like 1:6 figures, with swappable headsculpts, clothing, etc.  Part of me is extremely intrigued of course, cause I love miniature things, but then, after seeing what is possible in 1:6, and the sheer level of detail and realism that is achievable in that scale, I can't help but find 1:12 a bit lacking....however advanced it has become in recent times. I don't know if I'm making sense, but it's just my agonized ramblings...

There are many other reasons I struggle with 1:12 as a scale, but I don't want to detract from this thread, as I actually really like the look of this particular product and may even cave and purchase one at some point. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I believe DAM Toys (or is it DID) is starting to get into the 1:12 arena, as well, with military figures. So if those get parted out, you'll at least be able to find "Army" boots.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, good to know! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, DAM has done some modern military; CooModel has done some knights. There are a couple of one-off products by obscure new companies, but the best established are Mezco One:12 collective (apparently there are lower-end and much cheaper Mezco lines too).

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing. In that scale Buildings are easy to made, Dio´s and so on... scratch But more stuff ? really....i need more stuff ? Looks like i do Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ephiane wrote:Thanks for showing. In that scale Buildings are easy to made, Dio´s and so on... scratch But more stuff ? really....i need more stuff ? Looks like i do Laughing

Yeah, definitely, you are right about the dio's, because it's the traditional dollhouse scale, so there is a great deal that is already out there and available.

But I know what you mean... that's exactly my feeling too. ;D I know some people view 1:12 as a more affordable alternative to 1/6 , and maybe it is, but not if one is already headlong committed to 1/6. In that case, adding another smaller scale into the mix just becomes yet another expense. Which isn't to say I won't still end up with some, I am sure... ;p

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I can’t get into 1/12 to tell you the truth — a 1/4 of the detail, and mediocre quality for the most part, and many of these things go for just as much as 1/6. Not worth it. So far I have one 1;12 figure — Popeye — and it’s cool, but up close it’s not nearly as good as 1/6.

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:I can’t get into 1/12 to tell you the truth — a 1/4 of the detail, and mediocre quality for the most part, and many of these things go for just as much as 1/6. Not worth it. So far I have one 1;12 figure — Popeye — and it’s cool, but up close it’s not nearly as good as 1/6.

Completely understandable, Stryker. And I agree, the cost of the 'higher end' 1/12 figures is generally too prohibitive to make it worth my while from a collecting standpoint. I mean, goodness, I'm not even all that particularly interested in collecting the more affordable mass-produced 6" figures, let alone the higher end ones.  In the UK, even just a 'cheap' Black Series figure can be anywhere from 30-40 GBP, due to import/customs costs. For some people that might be peanuts, but I can't justify that on a regular basis ....not when it could go toward something like 1/6 headsculpts or a tbleague body instead. ;P So even those kinds of figures tend to be very rare purchases for me -- only when there's a character/version of a character that I feel is un-missable.

So, I suppose my interest in 1:12 is primarily from a customizing perspective: in that, I am open to venturing into that scale now and then, but only in order to fill certain very specific gaps in my collection --- much like what brought me to 1/6 customizing in the first place. Something like this tbleague body is therefore a bit more appealing than a boxed 1/12 figure, from that perspective. : )

Peaches

Peaches
I've had him in my eBay cart a while Razz just waiting to have enough extra change to pounce!  I got the Arnold and 2 girls, we need one more for the other girl Very Happy

My only problem is that this looks like Sylvester Stallone and I don't like that person nor Arnold, LOL, but loved that jacket and the size! Please tell me this isn't Sly! It is a handsome face though!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:My only problem is that this looks like Sylvester Stallone and I don't like that person nor Arnold, LOL, but loved that jacket and the size!  Please tell me this isn't Sly!  It is a handsome face though!

After what you said about Arnold I should never talk to you; although I can see a distant resemblance to Stallone now that you mention it, I don't think it is really him (of if it was meant to be him, that it is a very good likeness). Here are a few photos of a younger Stallone...

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 33777dad367e13331a7c28b104e474d6

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan Bb889ab51969c704ba5f7d07b029e2c2

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan Sylvester-Stallone-sylvester-stallone-39035100-1600-1200

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/12 Male Body PH2019-TM01A B 6IN Action Figure F SHFiguart #Suntan 29779749e5fae4dc03bc20e09460c5cb

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It kind of looks like a cross between Sly and Andy Garcia to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It didn't even bring Sylvester Stallone to mind at all for me, Peaches. Maybe it's the haircut, but he was the furthest from my mind. I kinda presumed he might have been based on some more recent actor that I was unaware of, seeing how out of it I am, lol.

ETA: if the face bothers you, you can always find another 1/12 head to switch it with...there are plenty out there...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum