OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt x1

Goggle x1

Tactic suit x1

Bra x1

Pistol w/ Holster x1

Gloved hands x1 pair

Watch x1

Waist pouch x1

Boots x1 pair

military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 1-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 2-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 3-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 4-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 5-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 6-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 7-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 8-528x17
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure 9-528x17

#newproduct #SWToys #Tanya #BigMama #female #fantasy #military

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very nice --- another headsculpt that I need asap! I know EXACTLY who I'm gonna make with this one....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not what I expected but pretty interesting.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's hard to tell from the pics, but I hope for anyone interested in the outfit that the front can zip all the way up.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It's hard to tell from the pics, but I hope for anyone interested in the outfit that the front can zip all the way up.

Great minds think alike! I was thinking the exact same thing.

brassco

brassco
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:It's hard to tell from the pics, but I hope for anyone interested in the outfit that the front can zip all the way up.

Great minds think alike! I was thinking the exact same thing.

how about zip all the way down...let's see how many great minds here with me...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, good point about the zipper.... I hope it does work properly, simply cause if I get this set I'd be getting it just for the headsculpt, but it would be nice if other items from it turned out to be 'useable' in a practical sense as well [rather than solely for fetish-y aesthetic purposes].  

Also, my eyesight must be worse than I thought, because I'm having trouble figuring out her eye colour from the pics. O.o Are they blue, or brown?? It doesn't matter, cause I can always repaint those, but just curious...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So it looks like this is out now, though the only place I've seen it available is GianToy. Wondering if I even have a chance of getting the head parted-out on its own....

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:Not what I expected but pretty interesting.
Just discovered this thread thanks to sky, also not what I expected when reading that title..

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, Ovy! It's not what I expected either when I first clicked on it. I presume the figure must be based on some video game or something, but I have no idea why the character is called 'Big Mama', lol.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s still up as a PO at Monkey Depot. I’d keep checking them to see if they part her out when they get it in.

military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:She’s still up as a PO at Monkey Depot. I’d keep checking them to see if they part her out when they get it in.

Thanks, Stryker! I'll check around as well, but I've been really busy [and also sick with viral chest infection, ugh] lately, so I might forget. Definitely appreciate knowing if anyone spots this one parted out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:She’s still up as a PO at Monkey Depot. I’d keep checking them to see if they part her out when they get it in.

Thanks, Stryker! I'll check around as well, but I've been really busy [and also sick with viral chest infection, ugh] lately, so I might forget. Definitely appreciate knowing if anyone spots this one parted out.

Get well, S. I’ll try to keep it in mind for you.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ah thats EVA from Metal Gear Solid, this version is based on how she first appears in 1964.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for clearing that up, ZeroDelta. I knew it was from a video game, since the company usually makes things from those, but couldn't tell which. I guess that explains the 'Big Mama', since she is the mother of 'Liquid' and 'Solid' Snake?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Yes thats exactly right, according to what the MGS wiki says

PitViper

PitViper
I could use this figure to bash Captain Katrina Zarkova from Strike Back's season 7 (actress Yasemin Allen).

military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure Zarkov10
military - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS020 1/6 Scale Big Mama (Tanya) action figure Zarkov11

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That would be a good one, PV, then you’d have both of the ladies from the last couple of seasons.

PitViper

PitViper
Stryker2011 wrote:That would be a good one, PV, then you’d have both of the ladies from the last couple of seasons.

You read my mind brother!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum