OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot Toy Thanos (Easy Fix/Mod) for Gap between Shoulder and Vest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Hey fellow collectors. I tried an easy fix for the gap between the shoulders and the vest.  I did not have to take the vest apart or remove any material from the figure. All i used was a blow dryer. I heated up each side, one at a time. Once it was hot and soft enough, I pressed it down and ran cold water over that part of the vest while pressing down on the vest, and it stayed. Let me know what you think.

Hot Toy Thanos (Easy Fix/Mod) for Gap between Shoulder and Vest 47938621451_04504767e8_zDSC06649 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toy Thanos (Easy Fix/Mod) for Gap between Shoulder and Vest 47938598072_8de000eca8_zDSC06650 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toy Thanos (Easy Fix/Mod) for Gap between Shoulder and Vest 47938621236_6f213547d2_zDSC06651 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hot Toy Thanos (Easy Fix/Mod) for Gap between Shoulder and Vest 47939913841_26255f5a9d_zThanos-B-and-A by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I hope this helps.

AFM

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look better. It's a shame when such expensive products come with defects/poor design, but it's also a relief when someone figures out a fix -- especially a fairly simple one.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:It does look better. It's a shame when such expensive products come with defects/poor design, but it's also a relief when someone figures out a fix -- especially a fairly simple one.

Thanks and I would agree. But because of the nature of the materials, there are bound to be some that do not come out perfectly shaped. Like you said, this one is a fairly simple fix.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum