OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beast Slayer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beast Slayer Empty Beast Slayer Wed May 29, 2019 2:01 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, i told You i check all my old Headsculpts with the face app now. There are some of them i did at myself, but they are so bad, i never showed them Laughing

This is a sculpt  i did when the MMO Conan Exiles came out, Years ago. My Inspiration was a Ingame Hairstyle. The Teeth of her looks so funny in a Freddy Mercury Style with the App, i have to show it to You.

Thanks for watching

Eph

Beast Slayer 20190525

Beast Slayer Ed0b0b10

Beast Slayer Faceap29

Beast Slayer 20190518

Beast Slayer Faceap30

Beast Slayer 20190520

Beast Slayer Faceap32

2Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Wed May 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Freddy Mercury indeed. It doesn’t look too bad in the other pics, but that first pic... Yikes! She could chew thru a chain-link fence.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Beast Slayer C8485110

3Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Wed May 29, 2019 7:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've never seen these before, so I'm glad you revisited them. She looks great, and the smile works -- although the first smiling photo is indeed a bit toothy. Smile I am wondering if it wouldn't look even more interesting if you had the severed head in some grin?

4Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Wed May 29, 2019 9:13 pm

MerylAkiba

Head looks pretty good. That style of hair in 1/6 form is really hard to do. I mostly see that hair style molded.

I wanted to do that for my Tricity sculpt, but decided to add a long single bangs similar to Artemis.

Is this an entire original sculpt from clay or a repaint of a head?

5Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Thu May 30, 2019 7:10 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Your images are wonderful.

6Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Thu May 30, 2019 8:12 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:Freddy Mercury indeed. It doesn’t look too bad in the other pics, but that first pic... Yikes! She could chew thru a chain-link fence.

I wan´t ugly Headsculpts so much, but there´s no company that will produce them. Mean, agressive Bad Guy sculpts Male and Female. I try to sculpt them by myself, but i messed  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:I've never seen these before, so I'm glad you revisited them. She looks great, and the smile works -- although the first smiling photo is indeed a bit toothy. Smile I am wondering if it wouldn't look even more interesting if you had the severed head in some grin?

Thank You Gube. That Beast is dead now. It was a old try by sculpting a Satyr.  Very Happy

MerylAkiba wrote:Head looks pretty good. That style of hair in 1/6 form is really hard to do. I mostly see that hair style molded.

I wanted to do that for my Tricity sculpt, but decided to add a long single bangs similar to Artemis.

Is this an entire original sculpt from clay or a repaint of a head?

Thanks Meryl. I order many sculpts, but most of them are useless. They are not in that Quality of the ones i already use. Or to small, to big.... I use them for other Projects and use sculpting clay on them. It´s good to have a Old HS to do this because i need the rubber Neck connector inside. I cut of the " Face " and sculpt my own one.

Beast Slayer Faceap34

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Your images are wonderful.

Thank You, Yours are Great Too

7Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Thu May 30, 2019 1:12 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
thanks for sharing them pictures, always love your work. those are some wonderful outdoor shots .
as for the headsculpt, it rather gives me a creepy "amy winehouse" on crack vibe.... though it fits the exiled theme. to many snacks from the lord of empty abodes Laughing

8Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Thu May 30, 2019 11:21 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool photos (well most) and great looking outdoor photos, indeed I also love your work.

9Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Tjolnir wrote:thanks for sharing them pictures, always love your work. those are some wonderful outdoor shots .
as for the headsculpt, it rather gives me a creepy "amy winehouse" on crack vibe.... though it fits the exiled theme. to many snacks from the lord of empty abodes Laughing

Thank You, Tjolnir. I sculpted Amy Winehouse on crack vibe !  Laughing When she was finished, i tought i know that face...

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very cool photos (well most) and great looking outdoor photos, indeed I also love your work.

Thank You, Wolf. Lucky me. The Background for the outdoor shots are made by nature, all i have to do ist to use it Very Happy

10Beast Slayer Empty Re: Beast Slayer Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:35 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
such a beautiful and original custom.
outdoor shots are always the best and you do your custom characters justice with the backdrops !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum