OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New here!! - Some of my OCs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:00 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
I've only been into 1/6 figures for a few years now and I stumbled upon this community while researching for a new project. Seen some pretty cool stuff, so decided to share some of my own work and possibly get feedback. Most of my figures are my own original characters.
New here!! - Some of my OCs Img_2017
New here!! - Some of my OCs Img_2018
New here!! - Some of my OCs Img_2019

2New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:11 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome Alkel ! Great Work and a very unique style ! i Like the slim Body type You use. Is it TBL ? Great Job at the weathering and the Headsculpts. The " Beast " is Great too

3New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:07 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some pretty cool figures. You seem to have weathering down, and as Ephi said, a very unique style. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New here!! - Some of my OCs C8485110

4New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:39 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Welcome aboard and way to go with your customs and tell us more about your characters !

5New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wonderfully gritty and moody characters. Are the two human(oid)s supposed to be the good and bad versions of the same person? Or good and evil twins? Smile The alien is very nicely done too.

6New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:33 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ahhhh these are fantastic! The clothing and weathering are particularly nice. You can’t just throw them at us without any more info though, I need details! Who are they? What’s their story? :3

7New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:48 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great work. Very dysptopian. I love it. Keep it up!

8New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:23 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Hey thanks for the kind words! I originally tried to post more photos and some info on the characters, but it seems we're limited to 4-6 images per post, and when I tried to bypass it the page reloaded and lost my original post. lol

Ephiane, the winged character is a TBL M32, and the other is an M31. The M32 was my first and his wrists are kind of broken/loose, making it difficult to hold most things or pose - I think I screwed them up learning to properly change hands in the beginning.

Lynkhart, the character's stories have constantly changed since their creation, but basically they are both mysterious supernatural beings codenamed Gheizt, due to their ability to transcend between the conscious world and dreams/nightmares, turning fiction into physical reality. Something like magicians/warlocks also, though haven't quite decided yet. There is a certain 'connection' between them, but I also haven't decided on that either and like keeping it a mystery, haha. Anyway, here's a few more photos!
New here!! - Some of my OCs Img_2021
New here!! - Some of my OCs Ayshte11
New here!! - Some of my OCs Img_2022
The alien/beast I think of more as a mech insect (grasshopper?). But he's made entirely from scrap parts, paper/glue, sculpey, etc. and very difficult to stand on his own. Here's a rare photo of such from a looooong time ago. I was considering purchasing a much taller base model to convert him (likely an M36). The other character is also a WIP, going for some kind of interdimensional futuristic cop/soldier.

9New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the additional photos, they also look great.

You are not limited as to how many photos you include in any one post -- though if you were to put in an endless amount or very large ones that might significantly slow down load speed. Rather, Servimg (in an effort to get you to buy their services) limits you to uploading only up to 3 images at one time on their site when you use a free account. Of course, you can upload as many as you want -- you just have to go in sets of 1-3 at a time. But once you have uploaded them, you can insert as many as you want in your posts.

10New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
welcome, some great figures you got there. you certainly have an eye for details and don´t shy away from proper weathering, i like it.

plus everything unique can be an inspiration even if you´re not into the same topic. sometimes it´s the small things that give you a fresh idea

11New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, these are wonderful! Like the others have already said, you have such a unique and striking style! I absolutely love the colours you've used, the designs, and the weathering. Excellent work, and thank you for sharing! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

12New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:43 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really cool customs!  I'm going to jump on the prevailing sentiment her that you really managed a very distinct style and aesthetic all your own.  The weathering is well done, and I just dig the whole design.

13New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:51 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Hey thanks! I've actually been a fan of your work for a while now ReverendSpooky, I literally have your website bookmarked and visit it every once in a while for inspiration.

14New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Hey thanks! I've actually been a fan of your work for a while now ReverendSpooky, I literally have your website bookmarked and visit it every once in a while for inspiration.

Oh man, that's about the nicest thing I could hope to hear! Thanks so much, and really glad you're digging my work!

Meant what I said, you're absolutely killing it on these. Great diversity of materials and textures, and lots of great detail. Beautifully done.

15New here!! - Some of my OCs Empty Re: New here!! - Some of my OCs Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:19 pm

kyekye

kyekye
Cool looking stuff.
Welcome to the board!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum