OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Includes:

Elf ears Elf ears head sculpture*1
Body*1
Head accessories*1
Necklace*1
Neck armor*1
Shoulder amour*2
Upper arm amour*2
Arm amour*2
Chest armor*1
Chest Chain*1
Waist Armor*1
Waist accessories*4
Block amour*1
Upper leg amour *1
Fur puttee*1
Leg amour*2
Elf boots*2
Elf costume*1
Elf arrow*1(that can be separated to two ELF saber*2)
Arrow carrier*1
Metal arrow*4
Water base*1(that can be combine/suitable for Fiona)
Hands *6
ELF Background card *1
Coral white crown *1 (queen version only)
Queen gown * 1 (queen version only)
Unicorn *1 (queen version only)
Water bloom horseshoe *4 (queen version only)
Water background card *1 (queen version only)
Note* LXF-1702 Fiona base show in photos not included

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 1802
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 2307
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 3243
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 4222
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 5215
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 6207
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 7200
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 8190
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 9181
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 10168
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 11167
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 12151
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 13141
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 14127
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 15116
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 16109
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 17102
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 1886
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 1977
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 2070
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 21116
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 22101

#newproduct #Lucifer #ElfQueen #Emma #female #fantasy #unicorn #animal

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool set. I don't quite understand what "The intelligent part of the universe means," perhaps I'm not quite intelligent enough. But is it just me, or does this unicorn have pecs? Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have to give a big shout out to Delanie for bringing this to my attention. I like this quite a bit, to be honest. I've always loved all those fantasy paintings, and this looks quite good -- even if the unicorn may not be 100% accurate to a "real" horse. How sad is it, that I've seen this complete set listed on a couple sites for $359 -- which includes the horse, the elf, and the base -- but Rescue Pepper costs $400 and is a single figure with virtually nothing.... For what the horses generally cost by themselves, this is a pretty good price for the whole shebang.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She looks really good but unfortunately out of my price range. (Monkey Depot $359.99)

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I simply love these incredibly detailed RPG-esque sets. Lucifer just stepped up their game so much with this elf queen.

Boy, oh boy, I'm 110% sold on this figure... but don't care at all for base and horse. Shipping costs go astronomically high cuz of these 2 things (plus, I don't have space for them... yet...).

The figure without the horse is USD259 at MonkeyDepot. I'm gonna wait for KGHobby or ToyPanic to compare prices.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cool set! While I'm not personally into that style of Elf nor her costuming, the Unicorn and the mini dio/base are really neat. Of course, I could nitpick some a lot of things about the 'horse''s anatomy and pose, but it's still nicer than some offerings out there.  

FreakinLobster -- good to know that Monkey Depot has this parted out. I'm the opposite, in that I'd skip the figure and rather go for the unicorn. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
I'm going to blow my whole figure budget for next year on this one just need a helpful seller to convince customs / royalmail this is a gift and not charge me the crazy import fees

I think i can forgive the anatomical horse problems on this one given even I haven't seen a Unicorn in RL

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Delanie wrote:I'm going to blow my whole figure budget for next year on this one just need a helpful seller to convince customs / royalmail this is a gift and not charge me the crazy import fees

Exactly! Your words are mine.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
FreakinLobster wrote:I simply love these incredibly detailed RPG-esque sets. Lucifer just stepped up their game so much with this elf queen.

Boy, oh boy, I'm 110% sold on this figure... but don't care at all for base and horse. Shipping costs go astronomically high cuz of these 2 things (plus, I don't have space for them... yet...).

The figure without the horse is USD259 at MonkeyDepot. I'm gonna wait for KGHobby or ToyPanic to compare prices.

I totally agree and thanks for the update on the figure without the horse price which makes this figure a lot more tempting.

doodlehobby

Stryker2011 wrote:I have to give a big shout out to Delanie for bringing this to my attention. I like this quite a bit, to be honest. I've always loved all those fantasy paintings, and this looks quite good -- even if the unicorn may not be 100% accurate to a "real" horse. How sad is it, that I've seen this complete set listed on a couple sites for $359 -- which includes the horse, the elf, and the base -- but Rescue Pepper costs $400 and is a single figure with virtually nothing.... For what the horses generally cost by themselves, this is a pretty good price for the whole shebang.
To be fair, you need to factor in cost of materials used, engineering involved and licensing. That can drive costs up.

I have to say, this is interesting, but something I might pass on. If it she had been a bit more 'armored' and not so scantily clad, I might bite. :p

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Most of the engineering for Rescue has been done on the 70 previous Iron Man and War Machine figures, and licensing while moderately costly is nowhere near what people think it is. Hot Toys charge what they do because they know the die-hards will always buy their over-priced items.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer C8485110

brassco

brassco
nice! Unicorn are a rare thing in 1/6th. thks for sharing!

brassco

brassco
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 01
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 02
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 03
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 04
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 05
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 06
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 07
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 08

The main figure. TBLeague body, i think. The hands sculpts spotted a nice bracelet design. Comes with arrow fingers.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 09
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 10
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 11
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 12
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 13
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 14
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 15

The horse with rooted mane. When i first noticed the holes on the body, i searched for the wings. But i couldn't find it anywhere. Then it struck me: a Unicorn don't have one! I looked at the promo pictures, and there wasn't any wings. I hated the holes at first, but i looked closer at the packaging, and discovered 2 small little wings! Its was packed loosely in the box, which i almost throw away! But what is the point? Maybe a possible installation of wings, should they release it in the future?
Btw, the horn was attached to the head of the horse via magnet.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 16
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 17
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 18
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 19

Bow and arrows, only one complete with the point. The other 3 will just remain in the arrow carrier. And it is attached to the main figure via magnet.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 20
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 21
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 22
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 23
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 24

It comes with a forest background that i could use, although i still find it a bit small, for display. The stand looks quite well made, with realistic looking small pond.

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 25
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 26
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 27
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer 28
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer IMG-20200418-203035

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks pretty nice. I’m guessing the holes in the horse are from using the same mold for this as they did for their Pegasus models — I’ll bet those have the magnet in the forehead as well. It’s not as noticeable when she’s on his back, but if I was going to display the unicorn by itself, I’d probably fill in the holes as best I could.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nice review, Brassco. So much details on the costume and the base looks great!
Those wing plugs look horrible! What the heck were they thinking?
The holes are supposed to be for their winged version.
Its odd because the pic of their Type A horse didn't have any holes, so that's what you should have received with that set, or maybe they photoshopped away the hole.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2012-new-product-lucifer-1-6-warhorse-armor-accessories-bag-movable-wing-accessories

If your getting the PopToys Elizabeth, i would love to see the Cate Blanchett head on that body for a Galadriel-ish bash. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review, brassco. Turned out quite nicely, and it makes a nice addition to your collection. I agree that there shouldn't have been holes for wings, but I do think you accidentally put the wings in the wrong holes (the one you pictured looks upside down to me).

brassco

brassco
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer IMG-20200419-003232

yes, GF, i switched the wings, and it does look better!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sweet! By the way, for all that I always regret when these horses are "mere" statures, I do love it, too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cool set, and nice review! While the figure herself is not my thing at all, the diorama elements are beautiful and very well done. Agree the holes in horse/unicorn are annoying but probably due to it being the same mold as the Pegasus as the others have noted. Overall the unicorn looks a lot better than I thought he would. Still has some distracting anatomy problems, but I’ve seen a lot worse, too. Really like how they did his mane!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks, Brassco, for the review. I was eager to see actual photos from this figure, aside from the promotional ones, to see if it lives to the expectations. And it does.
Now I got a question. Why are the ears so bent? Did she come this way or was it your doing? Can it be straighten out?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum