OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

brassco

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 IMG-20200419-003232

yes, GF, i switched the wings, and it does look better!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Sweet! By the way, for all that I always regret when these horses are "mere" statures, I do love it, too.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Very cool set, and nice review! While the figure herself is not my thing at all, the diorama elements are beautiful and very well done. Agree the holes in horse/unicorn are annoying but probably due to it being the same mold as the Pegasus as the others have noted. Overall the unicorn looks a lot better than I thought he would. Still has some distracting anatomy problems, but I’ve seen a lot worse, too. Really like how they did his mane!

FreakinLobster

Thanks, Brassco, for the review. I was eager to see actual photos from this figure, aside from the promotional ones, to see if it lives to the expectations. And it does.
Now I got a question. Why are the ears so bent? Did she come this way or was it your doing? Can it be straighten out?

navetsea

unicorn should have cloven hoof

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If it were going to have cloven hooves, then might as well go all out and give it a goat's beard and a lion’s tail as well. In this case, they based it on modern fantasy art interpretations of a unicorn, rather than medieval. ; )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
FreakinLobster wrote:Thanks, Brassco, for the review. I was eager to see actual photos from this figure, aside from the promotional ones, to see if it lives to the expectations. And it does.
Now I got a question. Why are the ears so bent? Did she come this way or was it your doing? Can it be straighten out?

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 IMG-20200419-120851

I guess it's due to the packaging. I think can be adjusted, but need to prolong the time to bend it in order for it to stay permanent.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very cool set, and great review Brassco.

agentghost

agentghost
Is this a good sculpt for horse? I keep hearing ppl complain about 1/6 scale horse so I am scared of getting one myself (price, wrong anatomy, out of scale)

brassco

brassco
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 3horse2
ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 3horses1

The horse with the jockey would be Mr Z's. It is a very proportionate 1/6th horse, imo. The Elf's horse is also quite proportionate. I would avoid Poptoys' version.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Love the cape and the head sculpt here. Cool figure!

Yeah I have one of these pop toy horses...pretty big. MrZ is the most realistic I agree...

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@brassco. Avoid the Poptoys horse because its too big? or wrong anatomy?
I'm looking to buy one because i want the armored look and the price of my supplier is $130, his last one on display.

Valiarde

Valiarde
rollotomasi wrote:@brassco. Avoid the Poptoys horse because its too big? or wrong anatomy?
I'm looking to buy one because i want the armored look and the price of my supplier is $130, his last one on display.

Where are you located? I'm probly gonna sell my PopToys horse because I need space. But I think it is only worth sending in europe where I'm located otherwise the delivery costs will be too steep.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm in Manila, Philippines. too far.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'd have the unicorn and the diorama if there were figures of Jack and Lily from Legend to go with them.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:I'd have the unicorn and the diorama if there were figures of Jack and Lily from Legend to go with them.

And Darkness — all three with the Unicorns would be epic. The Director’s Cut is the way to go to watch that movie, by the way.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
Hang on the problem with replicating the scenes from Legend is how do you show the horns wobble?

That was the one thing that spoiled that film for me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Hang on the problem with replicating the scenes from Legend is how do you show the horns wobble?

Would you rather they nailed them to the horses head? Twisted Evil

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
Stryker2011 wrote:
Delanie wrote:Hang on the problem with replicating the scenes from Legend is how do you show the horns wobble?

Would you rather they nailed them to the horses head? Twisted Evil

of course not but they could have fixed them on better maybe greened out the halter or better yet get real Unicorns !

brassco

brassco
rollotomasi wrote:@brassco. Avoid the Poptoys horse because its too big? or wrong anatomy?

too big. Anatomy? I couldn't tell...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
PopToys horse has a very cartoonish face that looks nothing like a real horse. Looks like a giant toy horse, basically.

I covered this in the Henry V product announcement thread a while back (sorry don’t have the link on me right this minute).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
And Darkness — all three with the Unicorns would be epic. The Director’s Cut is the way to go to watch that movie, by the way.

Do you mean the 2hr one with the Goldsmith score? I do agree! I have it on Region 1, I'm not sure if you can get it on Region 2, that always seems to be the theatrical Goldsmith cut. For many years I liked the US cut with the Tangerine Dream score the best. That was till I saw the director's cut. The theatrical cut is like Tony Scott, the director's cut is pure Ridley.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Do you mean the 2hr one with the Goldsmith score? I do agree! I have it on Region 1, I'm not sure if you can get it on Region 2, that always seems to be the theatrical Goldsmith cut. For many years I liked the US cut with the Tangerine Dream score the best. That was till I saw the director's cut. The theatrical cut is like Tony Scott, the director's cut is pure Ridley.

Yeah, definitely the longer version with Goldsmith’s score. The whole thing makes much more sense — it’s just too bad the footage where Jack is made to dance nearly to death was lost, as that whole sequence would have been much clearer.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

In the US cut you see Darkness right at the beginning, in the UK cut and the director's cut, you don't see him till he comes out of the mirror. If you have a surround system with DTS, his voice sounds phenomenal.

agentghost

agentghost
wow.. Thanks to the community and ppl like @brassco.

I didn't realize the POPTOYS horse is out of scale until I saw the photo you share. I guess I will avoid the other POPTOYS Europa Knight Horse and POPTOYS Queen Elizabeth horse too.

Any good horse saddle/tack to buy stand alone? I like some saddle/tack but didn't like the horse (POPTOYS for example)

brassco

brassco
agentghost wrote:
Any good horse saddle/tack to buy stand alone? I like some saddle/tack but didn't like the horse (POPTOYS for example)

Don't think so. I've been trying to buy standalone saddle too, but can't find.

shazzdan

shazzdan
agentghost wrote:Any good horse saddle/tack to buy stand alone? I like some saddle/tack but didn't like the horse (POPTOYS for example)

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/onesixthwesternTack
http://benscustomtack.com/
https://www.riorondo.com/

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Review and in Hand Pictures. The Figure is.... intresting. I don´t want to say something more. It´s  good to see a company produced figures the 1:6 community likes. If Friends here are happy, i´m happy with them Very Happy  She´s an Elv Queen. There will be no elves here who feel insulted by this .

edit.... i see her before somewhere.... is she this ?

ElfQueen - NEW PRODUCT: [LXF-1904B] Elf Queen Emma Queen Version 1:6 Figure by Lucifer - Page 2 Tenor

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a great gif, Ephi. Galadriel getting baked — hilarious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum