OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: KAUSTIC PLASTIC ATHLETIK 1/6 SCALE MALE BODY (PALE SKIN TONE) KP03 EDITION 2019

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

- 40 Points of Articulation
- Lifelike Muscle Definition
- Hand Assortment

NEW PRODUCT: KAUSTIC PLASTIC ATHLETIK 1/6 SCALE MALE BODY (PALE SKIN TONE) KP03 EDITION 2019 62499610
NEW PRODUCT: KAUSTIC PLASTIC ATHLETIK 1/6 SCALE MALE BODY (PALE SKIN TONE) KP03 EDITION 2019 62987610
NEW PRODUCT: KAUSTIC PLASTIC ATHLETIK 1/6 SCALE MALE BODY (PALE SKIN TONE) KP03 EDITION 2019 H3_65610

#newproduct #KausticPlastic #male #body #athletic #accessory

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice to see they're still in the game, though have they been surpassed by Worldbox!?

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
KP's bodies have their strong points, but unfortunately the joints tend to be overly loose (and in the past the hips were way too wide). I don't know if the arms on this body can be snapped on and off as on some of their recent releases -- it can be very helpful in certain instances (but also a source of annoyance if they come off too easily). WB makes great bodies too, but with them it tends to be a trade-off between appearance and articulation, some models going one way, the others the other. They are very sturdy and dense, but that also means they have a tendency to topple over, overcoming their otherwise decently strong ankle joints.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I see, my KP01 is still good, though, that said, it hasn't been used all that extensively and it is one of the less bulky bodies they do.

CHEERS!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I dunno, as nicely done as it is, personally I can never see the point of fine detailing on an obviously jointed body, I'm only going to use one if it stays fully covered. And yeah, I've found Worldbox are pretty hard to beat in terms of durability and variety (their 'Fat Man' bod was still a nightmare to find clothes for, though).

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
GeeWillikers wrote:I dunno, as nicely done as it is, personally I can never see the point of fine detailing on an obviously jointed body, I'm only going to use one if it stays fully covered. And yeah, I've found Worldbox are pretty hard to beat in terms of durability and variety (their 'Fat Man' bod was still a nightmare to find clothes for, though).

Not sure if Stryker already posted this, but i just found out about it recently from my local supplier...
https://giantoy.com/products/woo-toys-wo-004c-woo004c-fat-viking-1-6-scale

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:I dunno, as nicely done as it is, personally I can never see the point of fine detailing on an obviously jointed body, I'm only going to use one if it stays fully covered. And yeah, I've found Worldbox are pretty hard to beat in terms of durability and variety (their 'Fat Man' bod was still a nightmare to find clothes for, though).

Not sure if Stryker already posted this, but i just found out about it recently from my local supplier...
https://giantoy.com/products/woo-toys-wo-004c-woo004c-fat-viking-1-6-scale

Yep:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1652-new-product-wootoys-wo-004-1-6-scale-fat-vikings-figure

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: KAUSTIC PLASTIC ATHLETIK 1/6 SCALE MALE BODY (PALE SKIN TONE) KP03 EDITION 2019 C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah, the Fat Viking is one of only two available clothing sets I know of that will fit the 'Fat Man' body - the other is a 'bodyguard/secret service' suit/shirt/shoes set - which was actually ideal for my purposes, but as usual I'd jumped the gun when I should have just waited for that one.

As it was, I had to improvise with some 18" doll clothing! Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum