OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New company, no complete details yet.

Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222011
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222010
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222010
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222012
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222110
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222111
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17222210
Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory 17223110

#newproduct #Ironfield #Forge #Factory #diorama #electronic #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very promising. I can only hope that it will fulfill this promise -- though I worry about the cost.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Looks great, so far, could be used for anything really. But yeah, I also fear this won't be cheap.

I'm assuming that 1/6 scale applies to the scene-piece as a whole and Arnie will be, say, 1/12... surely Arnie isn't 1/6 scale there Shocked

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The hook/pulley reminds me of ReverendSpooky's garage! Though I think I prefer both his own custom diorama as well as the elevator dio he's been waiting for. This one is very neat, but perhaps a bit too specific to that particular scenario?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
GeeWillikers wrote:Looks great, so far, could be used for anything really. But yeah, I also fear this won't be cheap.
I'm assuming that 1/6 scale applies to the scene-piece as a whole and Arnie will be, say, 1/12... surely Arnie isn't 1/6 scale there Shocked

That looks like the HT DX13 Arnie there along with the liquid metal T1000. What makes you say 1/12?

skywalkersaga wrote:The hook/pulley reminds me of ReverendSpooky's garage! Though I think I prefer both his own custom diorama as well as the elevator dio he's been waiting for. This one is very neat, but perhaps a bit too specific to that particular scenario?

Yes specific to T2, but just remove the chain block hoist and cover the molten floor with gray plasticard, then its just a generic warehouse.
Aside from T2, i'd like to use that for 1989 Batman's AXIS Chemicals scenes, change the molten yellow floor into a vat of glowing green liquid.
Also great for....
-HT Ripley, Colonial Marines & the aliens
-TDKR Bats versus Bane sewer slugfest, change the floor into "running water"
-Punisher Warzone warehouse scene for VTS The Revenger 2.0
-ThreeZero Walking Dead figures
-TMNT and the list goes on!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:Looks great, so far, could be used for anything really. But yeah, I also fear this won't be cheap.

That looks like the HT DX13 Arnie there along with the liquid metal T1000. What makes you say 1/12?

skywalkersaga wrote:The hook/pulley reminds me of ReverendSpooky's garage! Though I think I prefer both his own custom diorama as well as the elevator dio he's been waiting for. This one is very neat, but perhaps a bit too specific to that particular scenario?

Yes specific to T2, but just remove the chain block hoist and cover the molten floor with gray plasticard, then its just a generic warehouse.
Aside from T2, i'd like to use that for 1989 Batman's AXIS Chemicals scenes, change the molten yellow floor into a vat of glowing green liquid.
Also great for....
-HT Ripley, Colonial Marines & the aliens
-TDKR Bats versus Bane sewer slugfest, change the floor into "running water"
-Punisher Warzone warehouse scene for VTS The Revenger 2.0
-ThreeZero Walking Dead figures
-TMNT and the list goes on!

All good options.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Factory - NEW PRODUCT: Ironfield: 1/6 Metal Electronic Control Scene - Forging Factory C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If the environment is 1/6, it should work with 1/6 figures. Of course this would have been more manageable and cost effective in 1/12 scale, but it should be all 1/6. Unless I'm missing something. A new company might have an advantage when it comes to price, or maybe not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum