OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Bran Stark collectible figure features an authentically detailed likeness to the character's appearance in the Final Season of the hit HBO television series Game of Thrones.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Bran Stark collectible details:
* 11.3 inches (~28.8cm) custom designed action figure body
* Realistic head sculpt capturing the likeness of actor Isaac
Hempstead Wright
* Faux fur coat
* Gambeson
* Belt
* Pants
* Boots
* Faux fur shoulder wrap
* Faux fur blanket
* Exchangeable hands
- 1 pair of fists
- 1 pair relaxed
- 1 pair gripped

Weapon:
* Catspaw dagger with scabbard

Chair:
* Realistic wood stain paint application
* Functioning wheels

Deluxe version:
* Alternate "warging" head sculpt

※ Final product may vary from prototype images.

=========

The HBO TV show "Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" with superb craftsmanship: Bran Stark's final season is perfectly reproduced.

1/6 ratio "Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Bran Stark Details of moving figures:

*11.3 inches (about 28.8cm) specially designed movable doll body;
* Exquisite head carvings based on the actor Isaac Hempstead-Wright;
*Faux fur coats;
*Soft armor;
*belt;
*trousers;
*boots;
* faux fur shawl;
* artificial blankets;
* Exchangeable hand type:
- a pair of clenched hands;
- a pair of relaxing hands;
- a pair of holding hands;

arms:
* Cat's claw dagger (Catspaw) and scabbard;

wheelchair:
* Realistic woodized color coating;
* movable wheel;

Deluxe Edition additional accessories:
* White-eyed head carving.

*The picture is for reference only, the product is subject to the final goods.

Standard edition

GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20473610
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20480110
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20483711
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20490810
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491110
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491310
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491410
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491610
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491810
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491911
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20491910
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20492110

DX version

GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20492111
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20492210
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved 20492310

#newproduct #ThreeZero #GameofThrones #BranStark #male #CableTV #male #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have no intention of picking this up (not crazy about the character or the resolution of the Game), but it does look great.

brassco

brassco
nice...the wheelchair is not often seen in the world of 1/6th...i might just collect the parts!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’d imagine the parted out wheelchair is going to be the most sought after and expensive.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Bran Stark / Bran Stark can be moved C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I’d imagine the parted out wheelchair is going to be the most sought after and expensive.

I suspect you might be right.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Certainly one of the better ones they've done, one could imagine a Hodor following soon after.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum