OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: YMTOYS /ACME TOYS
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: JZ01
Material: ABS / PVC / leather / metal
Cut-off time: August 6, 2019
Shipping time: fourth quarter of 2019
During the overhaul: the details of the arm and leg are still in the first edition.

List:
Fine Beauty Head Carving X1

Special custom super long hair with chain headgear X1

Long body semi-encapsulated body X1

Metal black frame eye X1

Detachable earrings X2

Arm sleeve X2

Multi-material splicing piece leather jacket (more than 20 inner rings are embedded in the whole body) X1

Metal chain plus totem pendant x4

Hunting Demon Double Pistol X4

High heel boots X2

With hand X6

Bracket X1

1/6 scale action figure

Product:ACMETOYS/YMTOYS Joint development
Scale: 1/6
No: JZ01
Material: ABS/PVC/metal
Perorder is available before:On August 6, 2019
Release date: In the fourth quarter of 2019
List:The head of the doll*1
Equipped with the chain of hair*1
Doll body*1
Glasses(metal)*1
Earrings*2
Raglan sleeves*2
Siamese leather*1
Metal chain /Totem pendant*4
Pistol model*4
High heels*2
The shape of the hand *6
Stents*1

HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17005910
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010010
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010310
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010410
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010610
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010811
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010812
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17010910
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011110
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011213
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011212
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011311
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011411
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011610
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011711
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011712
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011811
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17011910
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17012010
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17012110
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17012210
HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# 17012310

#newproduct #YMToys #AcmeToys #HuntingWitchAngel #female #fantasy #Anime?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm, the very extensive use of the stands seems to suggest that she can't move unaided, and that seems a little ironic. Otherwise, striking set, though not something I'd go for.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I get that this is probably based off something stylized, but even so it's still way too , er... exaggerated for my tastes. and not just her massive gazungas either. Even without those, the head seems really undersized, and the limbs overly long. Again, it's no doubt replicating a character, but still just looks... strange. O.o

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I kind of like the head sculpt — the rest is unnecessary.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HuntingWitchAngel - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS & ACMETOYS: 1/6 Hunting witch angel can move doll JZ01# C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thats Bayonetta for those interested. Its a Japanese video game series and she is the main character, a Witch that kills angels and demons alike with guns and crazy magic.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It's a promising figure but I think they could reduce these overly sized breast on Bayonetta. It's not very faithful to the character. As for the rest, it's pretty neat. I'd even consider buying it... if they deflate those ballons a wee bit.

doodlehobby

FreakinLobster wrote:It's a promising figure but I think they could reduce these overly sized breast on Bayonetta. It's not very faithful to the character. As for the rest, it's pretty neat. I'd even consider buying it... if they deflate those ballons a wee bit.
I find her proportions really off. It's nice to see they elongated her arms and legs but didn't bother elongating her torso to match (instead opted to inflate her balloons). That's just horrible. Not true to the stylized character. Sad

brassco

brassco
ooooh....Bayonetta ! Finally! Sold!!!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Definite spex appeal!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum