OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you…the dawn is coming.”

The Joker tied up Harvey Dent, and when Batman attempts to save him, an explosion set off caused half of Harvey burnt, disfiguring him in The Dark Knight. The tragedy leaves Dent traumatized, mentally disturbing him into insanity, blaming Batman for his condition. Harvey always carries around a coin that he flips to determine whether he will do a good or evil deed.

After 11 years of Hot Toys’ first release of the figure, we are excited to revisit this villain - Two Face in 1/6th scale collectible figure from The Dark Knight. Skillfully crafted by our two incredibly talented painting artists and head sculptor at Hot Toys – JC. Hong and Yulli, this amazing figure is one of our Toy Fair Exclusive items this year only available in selected markets!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Aaron Eckhart as Two Face/Harvey Dent in the movie featuring a newly developed head sculpt with half burned face, finely tailored suit with burnt marks, highly-detailed weapon and accessories including pistol, glass with drink, badge, coins, and a movie-themed figure stand.

The Dark Knight collection wouldn’t be complete without this Two Face collectible figure.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS546
PRODUCT NAMETWO FACE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA GRAY COLORED SUIT JACKET WITH BURNT EFFECT, A GLASS, AN “I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT” BADGE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC.HONG

The 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Aaron Eckhart as Two Face/Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight
- Newly developed head sculpt with iconic half burned face, movie-accurate facial expression and detail skin texture
- Detailed hair sculptures of Two Face hair style
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
 One (1) pair for relaxed hand
 One (1) gun holding right hand
 One (1) glass holding left hand
 One (1) coin holding left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) gray colored suit jacket with burnt effect
- One (1) white colored shirt with weathering effect
- One (1) red and burgundy colored neck-tie
- One (1) pair of gray colored pants
- One (1) black colored belt
- One (1) pair of socks
- One (1) pair of black colored shoes

Weapon:
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) glass
- One (1) “I believe in Harvey Dent” badge
- Three (3) coins
- A movie-themed figure stand with nameplate

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4,2019 – Q1, 2020

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE DARK KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s19)

© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1908
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2368
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3268
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4244
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5235
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6226
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7218
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8205
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9193
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10180
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11174
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12158
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13147
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14131
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15120
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16113
dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17106

#newproduct #HotToys #Exclusive #Two-Face #HarveyDent #male #Batman #movie #DC #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While the quality/detail is certainly more impressive in this second HT release of the character, the original one had an alternate undamaged head of Aaron Eckhart, which is conspicuous by its absence in this version.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was going to say, for a TF Exclusive the least they could have done was include a full AE head sculpt. And what’s with their inability to do blonde hair? All of their latest have hair that is too dark.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, doing blond(e) hair right is pretty difficult. They've made the hair more expressive and realistic, but now that you mention it, I suppose you're right that it is a little dark and that this seems to be a trend with their figures of late.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I agree it’s frustrating that there isn’t a second sculpt, especially since it’s an ‘exclusive’.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up on Sideshow $251 — for a bare-bones figure this is over-priced by about $30-40 bucks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

dc - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TWO FACE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, I think we have entered the next round of price hyperinflation. In a karmic sense, it seems to me that they deserve to be undermined by bootleggers.

agentghost

agentghost
there's a bootleg version of HT? Do Tell...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:there's a bootleg version of HT?  Do Tell...

No, not specifically, but some HT products have been very closely replicated, albeit occasionally with some improvements in options (but the opposite in quality). Check out Keyboard Warriors videos on Youtube.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum