OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan SSB Vegeta (Review)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Summary:

Pros: Nice looking Vegeta based on his Dragon Ball Super Broly movie appearance, firm joints, nice torso articulation, decent paint job.

Cons: The mold lines on the hair are visible, probably due to the color of the paint, only one face on the Red God head.

Rating: 8/10

Buy? YES, this is definitely a great SSB Vegeta version! The previous SSB Vegeta based on Resurrection of F movie was terrible. This new SSB Vegeta is levels above it.

Full Review Here Smile

#Figuarts #SuperSaiyanGod #SSB #Vegeta #DragonBall

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait, that pale long-tailed thing is the Galactic Emperor!? Besides, that, I think I've learned a lot about a world I hardly know anything about. Smile

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Wait, that pale long-tailed thing is the Galactic Emperor!? Besides, that, I think I've learned a lot about a world I hardly know anything about. Smile

Haha, he even kinda looks like a traditional depiction of an alien, just more macho Very Happy  

The original Dragon Ball when they were still children was hilarious, so many naughty "adult" jokes, I think some of them even got changed or censored in the western version!

Here's one from the latest movie, so fun!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Poor Broly... shouldn't he be the blond one anyway?

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Poor Broly... shouldn't he be the blond one anyway?

Oh they all change hair colors! They usually have black hair, but when they get stronger, it becomes yellow, then red, then blue which is the most powerful.

Broly is a special case though, his maximum power makes his hair turn green Smile

doodlehobby

Adeno wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Poor Broly... shouldn't he be the blond one anyway?

Oh they all change hair colors! They usually have black hair, but when they get stronger, it becomes yellow, then red, then blue which is the most powerful.

Broly is a special case though, his maximum power makes his hair turn green Smile
You forgot silver (ultra instinct?) Goku. Not a huge fan of the series and seem only a few episodes and read a few mangas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum