OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 119

Alert Line界线玩模 :1/6 WWII 美国海军陆战队USMC - 勃朗宁(BAR)步槍手套装
Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set

预计2018年 第3季度上市

NO:AL100021

清单:

1 M1944军帽 *1/M1944 Cap *1
2 M1头盔 *1/M1 Helmet *1
3 T恤 *1/T-shirt *1
4 M1944 HBT制服上衣 *1/M1944 HBT Jacket *1
5 M1944 HBT制服裤子 *1/M1944 HBT Trousers *1
6 美军靴子 *1/USMC Boondocker Boots *1
7 绑腿 *1/Leggings *1
8 美军腰带 *1/M1936 Cotton Pistol Belt *1
9 陆战队X带 *1/M1941 Pack Suspenders *1
10 M1937 BRA弹包腰带 *1/M1937 BAR Ammo Belt *1
11 M1941背包 *1/M1941 knapsack *1
12 工兵铲 铲套 *1/ Shovel Set *1
13 水壶 *1/ Canteen Set *1
14 双联手榴弹包 *1/ USMC 2 Pocket Grenade Pouch *1
15 急救小包 *1/M1942 First Aid Pouch *1
16 M19911A1手鎗 枪套 *1/M1911A1 Pistol Holster *1
17 卡巴格斗釖 *1/KA-BAR *1
18 迷彩盔罩 *1/ US Marine M1942 Camo Helmet Cover(“beach” pattern) *1
19 迷彩雨披 *1/US Marine M1942 Camo Rain Cape(“beach” pattern) *1
20 M1918A2 勃朗宁自动步槍 *1/M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle *1
21 弹匣 *2/Magazine Packs *2
22 手榴弹 *1/MARK II Grenade *1
-----------------------------------------------------------

适合用市面上主流素体。
Suitable for most mainstream 1:6 figures

备注:不包含素体,头雕!
notice:head sculture and body are not included

modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 218
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 318
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 418
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 517
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 618
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 718
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 814
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 914
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1014
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1114
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1213
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1313
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1412
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1511
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1611
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1711
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1811
modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set 1910

#newproduct #WWII #military #modern #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting! Looks pretty cool to me.

highwayman57

highwayman57
Some of the stuff appears pretty good, but the helmet and the cap both look over-sized! And it may be the lighting in the photos, but the green color for the fatigues seems too dark as well.

David

ostfront43

ostfront43
I like this figure quite a bit. More Marine gear and uniforms are very welcome. Hope they also release other Marines too.

highwayman57

highwayman57
ostfront43 wrote:I like this figure quite a bit. More Marine gear and uniforms are very welcome. Hope they also release other Marines too.
Just to be clear, it's not a figure per se; it's just a uniform and accessory set - the body and head are not included.

David

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Decent looking set.

CHEERS!

scalawag

scalawag
This looks nice. I like the herringbone twill pattern in his dungarees, and the leather accoutrements look great too. Some nice pieces in there to my eye.

Paul

scalawag

scalawag
This looks nice. I like the herringbone twill pattern in his dungarees, and the leather accoutrements look great too. Some nice pieces in there to my eye.

I don't like the velcro flaps on the ammo pouches though, I would have preferred a more realistic WWII closure.

Paul

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
It's been a long time since I actively sought out and purchased a 1:6 WW II offering. I just may bite the bullet and buy this.

highwayman57

highwayman57
Some of the comments on OSW say that the color of the BAR belt is too dark for WWII, and is more suited to the color used by the Marines in the Korean War era.

David

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
highwayman57 wrote:Some of the comments on OSW say that the color of the BAR belt is too dark for WWII, and is more suited to the color used by the Marines in the Korean War era.

David

--

WELL . . .

Thank goodness I'm not that anally retentive about details.

If I was, then I would be so critical of 1:6 lingerie design, fabric, fit, and quality for my 1:6 girls ranging from how the elastic band on the leopard print g-string it too conforming and tight on the hips of the female seamless body and how it leaves a mark and the fabric on the tanga panties that comes with ensemble is a poor choice because it chafes the sensitive area/region of a jointed and seamless female body.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Suggested MSRP $92.85 USD

He who dies with the most toys wins!

modern - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line : 1/6 WWII US Marine Corps Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Gunner Set C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:Suggested MSRP $92.85 USD

--

Not too shabby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum