OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 悠女头雕YMT025- 植发 Suitable for white female body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The black-haired look seems almost realistic, but generally not quite my cup of tea.

brassco

brassco
so...she is surprised to see so many sisters in my cabinets???

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nice to have open mouth sculpts, but the mouth looks a bit undersized.
I'm somewhat reminded of the comedy bit on Late Night with Conan O'Brien where they superimpose a talking mouth on a celebrity's photo.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This one is a little too creepy...in the 'scary doll coming to life to kill you in the night' kind of way. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'm tempted thanks to my very positive experience with the YMT015 heads I bought recently, but then again these look a mite more 'cartoony' than those. But then again (again), it's nice to have heads suitable for those pale bodies...

rollotomasi wrote:Nice to have open mouth sculpts, but the mouth looks a bit undersized.
I'm somewhat reminded of the comedy bit on Late Night with Conan O'Brien where they superimpose a talking mouth on a celebrity's photo.

I don't think it's so much that the mouth is too small - I think it's more that the eyes are a little bit too big, or possibly just slightly too widely-spaced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum