OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 悠女头雕YMT025- 植发 Suitable for white female body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The black-haired look seems almost realistic, but generally not quite my cup of tea.

View user profile
Nice to have open mouth sculpts, but the mouth looks a bit undersized.
I'm somewhat reminded of the comedy bit on Late Night with Conan O'Brien where they superimpose a talking mouth on a celebrity's photo.

View user profile
This one is a little too creepy...in the 'scary doll coming to life to kill you in the night' kind of way. Razz

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/
I'm tempted thanks to my very positive experience with the YMT015 heads I bought recently, but then again these look a mite more 'cartoony' than those. But then again (again), it's nice to have heads suitable for those pale bodies...

rollotomasi wrote:Nice to have open mouth sculpts, but the mouth looks a bit undersized.
I'm somewhat reminded of the comedy bit on Late Night with Conan O'Brien where they superimpose a talking mouth on a celebrity's photo.

I don't think it's so much that the mouth is too small - I think it's more that the eyes are a little bit too big, or possibly just slightly too widely-spaced.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum