OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
VSTOYS 1/6 zipper mid boot 19XG43 shoes
Hollow boots for any female body
Cut-off time: April 19, 2019
Shipping time: second quarter of 2019
Product:VSTOYS 1/6 Zipper boots
Scale: 1/6
No:19XG43A BLACK 19XG43B RED
Perorder is available before:On April 19, 2019
Release date: In the second quarter of 2019

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16075811
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16075913
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16075914
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16075915
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16080011
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16080113
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16080114
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 zipper boots 19XG43 leather boots female soldier doll hollow boots 16080115

#newproduct #VSToys #zipperboots #female #shoes #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not the most aesthetically pleasing boots (is it just me or are they a bit snub-nosed?), but these might help you keep a floppy-footed Phicen/TBLeague or Jiaou Doll female seamless figure standing up...

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
GubernatorFan wrote:Not the most aesthetically pleasing boots (is it just me or are they a bit snub-nosed?), but these might help you keep a floppy-footed Phicen/TBLeague or Jiaou Doll female seamless figure standing up...

i'm with ya there. they do look very snub nosed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That seems to be a typical issue with some of the ‘empty’ faux leather boots out there.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad I wasn't imagining things... Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

These boots are made for walking......

CHEERS!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I think it's due to the issues with sewing the material into the right shape at the top of the foot at this scale. I've seen in done with softer fabric boots, but the faux leather seems to be pretty tricky for a lot of the manufacturers.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum