OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145#

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague 1/6th Scale Nancy in Hell Action Figure

Item No.: PL2019-145
Bar Code: 614614988779

Good girl go to heaven, right? But it seems like there are no good girls anymore. After her death at the hands of a serial killer, Nancy Simmons awakens in a desert crossed by a single road leading nowhere, jut to find decomposing lost souls , demons in suit, biker gangs, booze, and certain doom.
N chains only counts with a weapon. A chainsaw, a memento of the last tragic hours of her life. An anchor that she can't lose or she would become a Braindead... And also, the help of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel himself... He's not the Lucifer that we believe...

Packing List:
1 1 x head sculpt
2 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 1 pair x interchangeable hands
4 2 pairs x hands with gloves
5 1 pair x boots with feet
6 1 x chainsaw
7 1 x black bra top
8 1 x sleeveless crop top
9 1 x belt
10 1 x denim shorts
11 1 pair x stiff bands
12 1 pair x stockings

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.24kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 90cm * 38cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 8.39kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.5cm * 40.5cm

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17094710
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17094810
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17094910
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17094911
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095010
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095110
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095111
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095210
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095310
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095411
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095410
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# 17095510

#newproduct #TBLeague #NancyinHell #female #fantasy-horror

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I rather like her! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Is she based on any particular franchise or is she an original creation?

Skippy

ZeroDelta wrote:Is she based on any particular franchise or is she an original creation?

It was a comic book, and a TV pilot that didn't fly.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Seems like they have been looking for licences that they can get really cheap.

If she is in Hell, where does she get the fuel to power her chainsaw?

shazzdan

shazzdan
Here is the promotional poster
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# MV5BN2EzM2U5ODAtNzgxZi00NGY0LWJlNjUtNTViNmVhOGZlZWI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMjk1NzA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,690,1000_AL_

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks edgier than their usual boxed sets. I kinda like it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I appreciate that they made use of the 'buxom' body for it... to me it is so much more appealing than the typical 'muscle' bodies.

brassco

brassco
I'll probably just collect the saw. The outfits i could diy.

agentghost

agentghost
so it's a generic blonde in short jean with a chainsaw?

I wish she could have more interesting accessories so that I can impulse-purchase

brazybear

brazybear
Anyone else think it's weird that there's blood splatter all over her tanktop and shorts but none on her body?

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brazybear wrote:Anyone else think it's weird that there's blood splatter all over her tanktop and shorts but none on her body?

No, the tanktop caught it all! Wink

Skippy

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/250601189/nancy-in-hell

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, it is indeed pretty 'basic'...though it seems obvious that the whole point of this one is simply to show off the new buxom body. I personally like the fact that they did something different than the usual skimpy armour thing in this instance, and while I can certainly understand the complaint about lack of accessories, it doesn't really bother me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While there are things I like about this this, I already have the figure based on Chainsaw Lollipop, which came with some cool accessories. So, this is a pass.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Call me predictable, but I'll probably go for this one. Smile  Nice head sculpt, nice chainsaw.

Looking at the promo pics (yeah I know), I'm not sure that this actually is a 28/29 body exactly... it has the short arms and 'cherubic' characteristics of one, but it also seems to have less of a belly and bigger boobs than the 28/29, to my eyes. It looks as much like a 'demuscled' 22/23 as it does a 28/29. Maybe it's a 'remix' of the two types?  Or maybe it's just unreliable promo pics.

SIDEBAR: I'm noticing this more and more with TBL bodies though now, certain elements from different models subtly creeping in to second editions of certain models without fanfare (for example, I recently bought a newer 22a that is not only more flexible at the midriff but has a noticeably larger derriere than the other, older 22/23s in my collection). I'm certainly not complaining, as anything that adds variety between these models is very welcome, however subtle it is.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You could be right about the body type -- I can't say for sure as I don't own one of the buxom bodies. But either way, I still like it more than the usual muscle bodies. : )

Diana

Diana
I got mine and I love her! Couldn't be bothered with an Unboxing video, cause... there isn't much to unbox. But I'll take some photos with a proper backdrop/lighting setup in the near future.
Pretty sure it's the S28/29, but I'll post comparison shots to be sure.
Already ordered a separate pair of those boots, too. ^^

Here are some shots for the first impression:
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# Nancy010
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# Nancy011

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh, she's GORGEOUS! Simple as she may be, she was one of my fave tbleague figures from this past year. I think I may just have to pick her up at some point, or the headsculpt at the very least...

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ah, cool! Hopefully mine should be on it's way soon then (GianToy still have it listed as a preorder though).

Looks nice.  I'm thinking of using a different body though - any signs of staining/indents etc?

Oh, and - did you undo the ponytail, or did it arrive without one (makes no real difference, I'm just curious) ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum