OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Today Hot Toys is pleased to officially present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Sith Trooper from the upcoming Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker! With a modern and more menacing look befitting its namesake, the Sith Trooper collectible figure Advance Release Edition will be available for purchase at San Diego Comic-Con International 2019!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Sith Trooper from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker featuring brand-new helmet and armor designs, skillfully applied paint applications throughout the armor, newly developed body and under-suit, two styles of blasters, a variety of interchangeable hands, and a character-theme figure stand!

Star Wars fans be sure to visit Hot Toys’ US Official Distributor Sideshow Collectible’s booth #1929 at San Diego Comic-Con to be among the first in the world to have this stylish 1/6th scale collectible in your collection!

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS544
PRODUCT NAMESITH TROOPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMET WITH FINE DETAILS, TWO BLASTER RIFLES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Sith Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sith Trooper in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Newly developed helmet with fine details
- Specially applied glossy red painting on armor
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster rifle
- One (1) opened left hand

Costume:
- One (1) newly designed Sith Trooper armor
- One (1) black colored under-suit
- One (1) red colored belt
- One (1) pair of red colored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) blaster rifles

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with nameplate and Star Wars logo

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1983
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274212
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274213
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274214
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274215
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274216
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274310
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274311
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274312
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48274313
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48311910
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2372

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #RiseofSkywalker #SithTrooper #male #movie #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A Sith trooper? I was kinda hoping that was just a new name for the Knights of Ren... oh well... not that I really "need" anything from that Sequel Trilogy. Smile He does look more interesting than the other duck-billed neo-stormtroopers we have seen, but he is still a duck-billed neo-stormtrooper to me, whether red and stylish or not. I can almost bet that in the actual film Rey will simply slice through a bunch of them in a matter of seconds, and that will be it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated with more pics of the Red Duck Trooper. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks. Definitely a neater and slicker design.

JohnByng

Are Disney lacking in imagination? Not very Sith-like but I suppose we have to see the film before we know why they are just First Order troopers with a paintjob.

In some of the pics the colour looks much more subdued and interesting but I suspect that the real colour is the bright red and very plastic looking one in the first image.

However, as I am a sucker (in the American sense of the word) for Stormtroopers, I will have to get this!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum