OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
With blistering success of the epic screenplay by Marvel Studios, Avengers: Endgame is well-received worldwide and the characters have all gained tremendous popularity including James Rhodes a.k.a Iron Patriot. Though the armor gets a few aesthetic changes, yet his new suit is still highly weaponised, with massive machine guns mounted on arms and shoulders.

In addition to the official unveil of the Battle Damaged Version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV 1/6th scale collectible figure, Hot Toys is excited to present today the new Iron Patriot 1/6th scale collectible figure from the MMS Diecast Series inspired by the final chapter of the 22-film MCU series, Avengers: Endgame for our passionate fans!

The highly-accurate diescast collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/Iron Patriot in Avengers: Endgame. It features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and a helmet head with LED light-up function, metallic blue and reddish-orange painted armor with streamline armor design, LED light-up chest Arc Reactor and repulsors, Iron Patriot’s articulated weapons featuring back-mounted cannons and shoulder-mounted missile launchers, and a specially designed Avengers: Endgame themed figure base!

Enrich your Marvel collection with the new Iron Patriot collectible figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS547D34
PRODUCT NAMEIRON PATRIOT
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESONE PAIR OF ARTICULATED BACK-MOUNTED CANNONS, ONE PAIR OF ARTICULATED SHOULDER-MOUNTED MISSILE LAUNCHERS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY TAE HO KANG. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Iron Patriot Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Patriot in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic blue, reddish orange and grayish silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline armor design
- 6 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) set of attachable cannon (attachable to forearm or back of figure)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm cannon (normal and missile firing)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of articulated back-mounted cannons
- One (1) pair of articulated shoulder-mounted missile launchers

Accessories:
- A specially designed movie-themed figure base with movie logo and character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Tae Ho Kang
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Armor Painted by Lok Ho

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

** Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1992
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2379
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3276
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4252
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5243
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6233
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7225
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8211
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9198
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10185
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11179
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12163
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13152
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14136
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15124

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #EndGame #IronPatriot #male #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks gorgeous, though I wish they had included an unmasked head. Can't wait to see Sir Shovelchop give it a try. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It says in the product info that there is "One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie" -- though why they didn't show it is beyond me. And does that mean it's a FULL head sculpt unlike all their previous versions of IP...?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at Sideshow $469 — I guess I’ll never own an Iron Patriot. I’m definitely getting priced out of this hobby.

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
No, you (we) are getting priced out of HT. You never know, there might be a decent bootleg later.

agentghost

agentghost
from $100-200 range to $400 now. Hot Toys is the premium brand nowaday

Delanie

Delanie
Not really my cup of tea

and for what its worth I think Marvel is in the process of shooting itself in the foot with its latest program of releases

but I think I'd  be a bit more impressed if they showed the actual model not a series of CGI / photoshopped pictures, come on lets have a least one picture of the prototype without the background / ancillary figures.

The above comments are not meant to disrespect Stryker for posting this. I do realise there are shots from the SDCC but surely HT could their own

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Actually, these are the official pics from HT’s website.

Delanie

Delanie
I thought they might be the official ones but like i said im all for showing figures with other figures or with backgrounds but to me unless they show at least one picture of the figure in reality maybe the classic shot of the figure surrounded by its base and accessories anything could be shown a cgi concept model or a not so good model that has been airbrushed. I mean even the 'parts' image has the art work feel to it

guess im always wary with company advertising shots

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's one for you, Delanie:

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON PATRIOT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Screen91

It does look like at some point they will reveal a full Don Cheadle head sculpt -- sadly, they waited to give us one on the most expensive Iron Patriot.

By the way, I'm getting attacked on the Freaks board for claiming people willing to buy these things at these crazy prices are the reason they keep jacking up the price. Of course, they all have their excuses to justify the reason behind buying.

Delanie

Delanie
Much better ! and yes that is exactly the reason prices go up

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I suppose it takes all kinds -- no judgment on people's individual priorities -- but personally I cannot fathom spending something above the mid-$200s (and of course even that seems exorbitant) on a single figure. Your (Stryker) Jabba is a whole playset; some figures come in pairs; there are occasional other exceptions; but a single figure that would have costed under $100 ten years ago now costing over $300 or $400 is not for me. I could probably afford to buy a few before I run out of money, but I cannot justify it to myself. Luckily (in these cases we've been talking about), I could very easily live without them. I suspect (and for everyone's sake hope) that these $400+ figures will not sell very well (unless of course they have produced so small a run that they do not incur losses or need to lower the price), and hopefully price escalation would slow down or (dare we hope?) recede. Of course, it would be less of a problem if more companies could get licenses for high-end sixth-scale figures for major franchises.

doodlehobby

GubernatorFan wrote:I suppose it takes all kinds -- no judgment on people's individual priorities -- but personally I cannot fathom spending something above the mid-$200s (and of course even that seems exorbitant) on a single figure. Your (Stryker) Jabba is a whole playset; some figures come in pairs; there are occasional other exceptions; but a single figure that would have costed under $100 ten years ago now costing over $300 or $400 is not for me. I could probably afford to buy a few before I run out of money, but I cannot justify it to myself. Luckily (in these cases we've been talking about), I could very easily live without them. I suspect (and for everyone's sake hope) that these $400+ figures will not sell very well (unless of course they have produced so small a run that they do not incur losses or need to lower the price), and hopefully price escalation would slow down or (dare we hope?) recede. Of course, it would be less of a problem if more companies could get licenses for high-end sixth-scale figures for major franchises.
The sad truth is this might actually sell very well. I PO'd the Rescue Armor (love the look and compared to the other pricey collectibles I'm into, this is pretty much the norm I'm experiencing). The issue is I'm one of many collectors that are more than likely contributing to the inflated pricing/gouging companies feel they can get away with. And there are other collectors that are more 'hard core' than me.

I mean some of Bandai's DX collectible lines are not cheap. Look at the GoLion reissue (~300USD) and Dairugger XV (~350USD)… these are sold out practically everywhere (both in Japan and North American markets). And to add more salt to injury some actually bought 2-3 copies to keep (thus making it equally harder for some unlucky collectors to obtain one). This leaves a bad taste in collectors' mouths as that means looking at a more inflated secondary market.

Now I digress... back on topic, if this was in more muted stealth like colors, I just might bite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum