OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen80

Neil Armstrong
Commander of Apollo 11

The first person to step onto the lunar surface

Full Part List
Base

Super realistic headsculpt
E Body
Open palms
Relax palms
Outfits

Extravehicular Pressure Suit
White shirt
Communication Carrier (Snoopy Cap)
Microphone and earpiece
Extravehicular Visor
Pressure bubble helmet
Extravehicular glove
Data list pocket
Checklist pocket and scissors pocket
Intravehicular boots
Lunar Overboots
Accessories

Oxygen Purge System with detailed internal structure
Portable Life Support System with detailed internal structure and hose x 5
Remote Control Unit with cover and hose
Hasselblad 70mm Camera
Pressure valve
Watch
Moon surface base stand
Patch and Insignia

Nasa Patch
Apollo 11 Mission Patch
Name plate
US National flag insignia

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen81
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen80
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen79
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen82
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen84
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen83

Buzz Aldrin
Lunar module pilot of Apollo 11

Full Part List
Base

E Body
Open palms
Relax palms
Outfits

Extravehicular Pressure Suit
White shirt
Microphone and earpiece
Extravehicular Visor
Pressure bubble helmet
Extravehicular glove
Data list pocket
Intravehicular boots
Lunar Overboots
Accessories

Oxygen Purge System with detailed internal structure
Portable Life Support System with detailed internal structure and hose x 5
Remote Control Unit with cover and hose
Pressure valve
Watch
Moon surface base stand
US National flag
Tools

Box-shape scoop
Gnomon
Light weigh hammer
Extension Handle
Patch and Insignia

Nasa Patch
Apollo 11 Mission Patch
Name plate

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen85
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen86
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen87
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen88
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen89

Michael Collins
Command module pilot of Apollo 11

Full Part List
Base

E Body
Open palms
Relax palms
Outfits

Intravehicular Suit
White shirt
Microphone and earpiece
Pressure bubble helmet
Pressure glove
Data list pocket
Intravehicular boots
Accessories

Maurer Dac 16mm Camera
Pressure valve
Moon surface base stand
Space Module base stand
Patch and Insignia

Nasa Patch
Apollo 11 Mission Patch
Name plate

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) Screen90

#newproduct #DiD #Apollo11 #Astronauts #NeilArmstrong #BuzzAldrin #MichaelCollins #male #US #50thAnniversary #moonlanding #historical

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool and timely (or almost timely) new product sets.

Ovy

Ovy
Now those are some realistic hero figures. Also great details on that Hasselblad. I only miss photos with their microphone headpieces and helmets on.

But I thought Armstrong looked like Ryan Gosling?? Well maybe only in one of Gubernators upcoming novels, where Armstrong meets Lunara, the Moon Princess. (She creates an atmosphere around her so he doesn't need a space suit. Or a shirt.)

Fun fact: My nephew (4) claims there were four astronauts on Apollo 11 and one of them stayed on the moon.

JohnByng

Had to happen I suppose but I really have had enough of the hype about the moon landings!

MerylAkiba

Pressure bubble helmet! sold!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:But I thought Armstrong looked like Ryan Gosling?? Well maybe only in one of Gubernators upcoming novels, where Armstrong meets Lunara, the Moon Princess. (She creates an atmosphere around her so he doesn't need a space suit. Or a shirt.)

Fun fact: My nephew (4) claims there were four astronauts on Apollo 11 and one of them stayed on the moon.

LOL... I saw that. You can't blame me if I roll with it... eventually. And your nephew's theory might come in handy...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Prices on these are pretty high, and very odd. $320 for Neil and Buzz, $277 for Michael. $840 for all three. You have to feel bad for Collins (very few remember his name)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
AWW one of those sets id love to have 'child of the 60's and all , i always wanted to be an astronaut, never did but managed to get on an astronaut training experience and had dinner with a real life one, and i met Jim Lovell , but i digress I guess the bottom line is I'd love the set but my bank account cant afford it.

Sigh my real life Heros

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks like there are more accessories with the first two, which might explain the discrepancy in price.

Were it not for a hospital's negligence it is likely that all three would still be alive today to see the 50th anniversary. Armstrong's family was paid a confidential settlement of six million. The hospital's reputation will be trashed now it is known that they killed one of America's most beloved heroes.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/23/us/neil-armstrong-wrongful-death-settlement.html

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Just by reading the subject of these figures, I knew the prices would be way up high, skyrocketing, stratospherical... reaching the moon... and it's dark side...

Horrible joke attempts aside, this is a pretty cool set. It amazes me how this subject (astronauts) isn't that explored on this hobby, or at least that I'm aware of.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

While nice, I would like to see them in full suits with gloves and helmets.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's some updates:

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 67334810
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 67087210

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous, but well, the price is a problem.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Ah, there they are!

In terms of price, what would you now pay for an MIB DML one!? Are these still good value by comparison?

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
More updated info and images:

Please see the latest images of Apollo 11 astronauts.

NA003 headsculpt will be updated very soon, more detailed images and videos will be released as soon as they are available, please stay tuned.

Many thanks for your support and your patience is greatly appreciated.

DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70408410
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70453310
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70490110
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70610710
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70633610
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70644910
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70671510
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70699110
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70714510
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70780910
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70828910
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70859210
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70871710
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70892310
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 70903010
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71003010
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71009910
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71022110
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71063810
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71108710
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71108711
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71145210
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71407410
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71499710
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71571310
DiD - NEW PRODUCT: DiD: Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Astronauts (Neal Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins) 71757210

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

They do look rather good!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They're looking great!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Apparently, the prototype heads were painted by Marco Prunotto, he does some amazing repaints and they're all over FB. Well worth checking out.

Aluffarb

Hate to tell the guys at DiD but the Lunar Rover was not on Apollo 11.  In fact, the Lunar Rover was not deployed until Apollo 15.  Get your research correct fellas. Other than that faux pas, the figures are fantastic and make a beautiful set when displayed together. They weren't cheap...but neither was going to the moon Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Rogerbee wrote:
Apparently, the prototype heads were painted by Marco Prunotto, he does some amazing repaints and they're all over FB. Well worth checking out.

Yeah he is one of the best out there in painting HS. I wonder what that means for the non-prototype heads?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum