OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12335810

Product Code SA0081
Product Name Snape 2.0
Ratio 1/6 (about 30 cm in height)
Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Severus Snape 2.0 Snape 2.0 event dolls include:
- 1/6 movable body, height approx. 30 cm
- a movable body with multiple joints
- Like a very high degree of truth, the role of the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" in the movie is realized.
- A haircut head with a delicate facial expression and delicate skin

1. 4 replaceable palms, including:
- 1 pair of natural hand palms
- 1 palm with a magic wand
- 1 can only hold books / test tubes / vials of palms

2. Clothing:
- 1 white shirt
- 1 deep purple robe
- 1 black robe with cloak
- 1 black trousers
- 1 pair of black socks
- 1 pair of black leather shoes

3. Other accessories:
- 1 magic wand
- 3 test tubes (pink / yellow / green)
- 1 test tube rack
- 1 square bottle (red)
- 1 candle
- 1 pot
- 1 boiler
- 1 boiler rack
- 1 stir bar
- 1 bottle (SA0081C single fitting)
- 1 vial (SA0081C single fitting)
- 1 magic lightning effect

4. Doll bracket with platform

Date of sale: Season 4, 2019

** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

TM & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR.(s19)
(C) 2019 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12335910
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12340010
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12340011
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12340110
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12340211
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12340310
Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12340212

SA0081C

STAR ACE TOYS 1/6 Severus Snape Snape (single pack) Includes:

A haircut head with a delicate facial expression and delicate skin
- 1 bottle (SA0081C single fitting)
- 1 vial (SA0081C single fitting)

Half-BloodPrince - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - Snape 2.0 & Head Carved Edition 12360810

#newproduct #StarAceToys #HarryPotter #Half-BloodPrince #Snape #2.0 #male #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I haven't checked out photos of the actor (RIP) for comparison, but I think he is instantly recognizable in the sculpt. Well done. I am almost tempted to plan some Dogma kitbashes...

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Well it looks like Snape... but i'm getting an Alfred Molina vibe.
I forgot he was in Dogma. Me, i want to have a proper Hans Gruber.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum