OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Threezero's Game of Thrones 1/6 Night King collectible figure will be available July 26 at 09:00am HKT, priced at $198USD / 1548HKD / 1368RMB on https://www.threezerohk.com include worldwide shipping!

The Night King collectible figure features an authentically detailed likeness to the character's appearance in the Final Season of the hit HBO television series Game of Thrones.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Night King collectible details:
Highly-accurate likeness to the character as portrayed in the television series.
* 13 inches (~33cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing with finely detailed textures and weathering
* Authentic head sculpt with detailed wrinkles and icy texture
* Newly sculpted body unique to Night King
* Shoulder Mantle
* Breast plating
* Forearm bracers
* Fabric belt
* Skirt
* Boots
* Pants
* Exchangeable hands:
- One pair of relaxed hands
- One pair of gripping hands
Accessories:
* Ice Spear
* Ice Sword

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

------------------

"Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Game of Thrones 1/6 The Night King will be pre-ordered at https://www.threezerohk.com at 9:00 am on July 26, 2019. : 198 USD / 1548 HKD / 1368 RMB (price includes global shipping)

Threezero's role in the HBO TV show "Song of Ice and Fire: Power Game" is superbly crafted: Night King is perfectly reproduced.

"Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Game of Thrones Night King 1/6 Proportional Motif

Highly restore the character image in the HBO TV series.
* Movable body height is about 13" (33 cm) tall, exquisite skin detail texture and tailor-made clothing;
* Exquisite like a real head carving;
*The new night king special body;
*Pauldrons;
* breastplate;
*Forearm wristband;
* fabric waistband;
*skirt;
*boots;
*trousers;
* Exchangeable hand type:
- Relax your hand pair;
- A pair of spears.

arms:
* ice spear;
* Ice axe.

*The pictures in development are for reference only, and everything is subject to the final product.

GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11001010
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11001310
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11001610
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11001810
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11002010
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11002310
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11002910
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11003310
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11003810
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11004110
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11005011
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11005111
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11005211
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11005312
GameofThrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "Game of Thrones" - Night King / Night King 11005810

#newproduct #ThreeZero #GameofThrones #NightKing #male #fantasy #CableTV

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If the promotional images can be trusted, this would look great -- and they already did a great job on the white walker figure they made some time ago. Personally, although I have picked up a couple of the GOT figures, I am not a completist where that franchise is concerned, and the zombie subplot was not particularly compelling for me, so I will not be going after this. But that does not mean I can't appreciate the impressively faithful detail that they have put into this.

brassco

brassco
wow great figure! Likewise, i would rather go for the grown dragon that was charging thru the rooftop then getting this...I will need an army of zombies for this...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum