OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Toy Center 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors / A

No.: CEN-S03A

A: normal eye

Expected to ship in the third quarter of 2019

Toy Center 1/6 European model of female head with hair transplant

Two kinds of color /A

A: Normal eyes

Serial number: CEN-S03A

Expected shipment in the third quarter of 2019

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11262010
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11262110
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11262210
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11262211

Toy Center 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors / B

No.: CEN-S03B

B: white eyes

Expected to ship in the third quarter of 2019

Toy Center 1/6 European model of female head with hair transplant

Two kinds of color /B

B: White eyes

Serial number: CEN-S03B

Expected shipment in the third quarter of 2019

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11400310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11400311
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11400410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 European and American hair female head carving - two colors CEN-S03 11400510

#newproduct #ToyCenter #European/American #female #headsculpt #accessory #movie-based #comicbook-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not sure it's quite perfect, but looks pretty nice and I'm glad someone is stepping up and helping fill the void. Now if there only was a seamless body to go with that... maybe one of the "black" or "brown" Jiaous would work.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm not sure it's quite perfect, but looks pretty nice and I'm glad someone is stepping up and helping fill the void. Now if there only was a seamless body to go with that... maybe one of the "black" or "brown" Jiaous would work.

I was thinking exactly that. Will Jiaou bodies match this HS colour? Hope TBLeague releases female darker skin bodies soon, preferably the "curvy" body shape.

MerylAkiba

The Brown Jiaou body matches the FlirtyGirl Stempunk color skin tone, and the Black jiaou matches TBL Wilma, Stormy Tempest, and the S09 brunette heads.

I need to schedule time to make a detail photo comparison of the Jiaou part 2

I did find out with my in hand comparison of the European bodies:
NOTE: due to new added colors update

• KT004= New Suntan TBL and KIMI
  • (YS) Natural = Pale TBL
  • (BM) Brown = Flirty Girl Steampunk, Dam Toys IDF Female
  • (PS) Black = Old Phicen seamless boxed figures (Caroline Munroe, Stormy, Wilma Deering, Sheena)
  • BS01 = KIMI, Red Sonja Phicen, VeryCool Kdash, ACE Peace Company, and only "certain" Hot Toys head (BlackWidowTWS, BlackWidowAOU, Catwoman, and Jill BSAA)

I havent bought a Wheaten yet or the white. But, according to Jiaou, BS01 is "darker" than Wheaten?

Hot Toys Amber, Wonder Woman (all versions), Pepper Potts, Machiko do not match Brown Jiaou

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Jiaou has confused things by releasing a new version of two of their old colors (one of them being wheaten, if I recall), with their new "European" bodies. Wheaten is basically their suntan; like TBL's it might have been changed to lighter; their "black" is (or was) more ashen than actually dark.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum