OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Anyone remember this announcement from about three years ago:

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 18198210

Well, I received an email from Kit Chen (onesixthkit) today telling me it's been canceled. Everyone who preorderd was given the option of canceling for a refund of their deposit, or getting the new version -- I opted out, as I don't really care for Jennifer Lawrence, and was only getting the original version with the seamless body to have a custom head sculpt of Rebecca Romijn attached to it.

"Due to the lack of technology in the production process of the encapsulated body, this body has a series of problems.
If the joints are cracked, the texture of the skin is distorted, and the texture is peeled off, which greatly affects the final quality of the product.

Although we tried to invest a lot of time and experience to make a variety of attempts to replace the factory, still can not come up with the perfect solution.
In desperation, I decided to give up the gelatin body that was developed for a long time. We are extremely sorry for your support and patience.

In order to make up for our fault, we decided to launch a new classic version of the battle suit, showing a new team style.
And will launch a double-headed, double-suit luxury configuration to return everyone's continued support .

We changed the new TE018 to the TE031 number.
Customers who previously booked TE018 can choose to retreat or continue to transfer the order to the TE031 price.
(Only for the previous booking of TE018 customers) Once again, I would like to express my deepest apologies.

Due to the constrains in producing the special designed seamless body, a few issues were discovered during production, which includes joints cracking, distortion of texture details and skin colour fading.
Although we have spent a lot of effort with more materials and different manufactures, unfortunately the defects still exist beyond our control.
We are deeply regret to inform you that we had to give up on the long developing seamless body. We sincerely apologize for the long delay and appreciate your support and patience on our products over the years.

In return, we have made an all new fully costumed Figure TE031, which perfectly matches with all of our announced & up-coming team members. This premium figure will include a second head sculpt and extra costume as an upgrade to the previous.
The Pre-order for TE018 The Mystery figure will be transferred to the new TE031 figure for the same original price. (Exclusive to the TE018 PO Buyers). alternatively, TE018 buyers can request cancellation and refund of deposit from the retailer.

Head carvings and body accessories:
★ special effects expression x1
Shape shiftingspecial effect Head sculpt
★ variant head x1
Blue textured Head sculpt x 1
★ Super movable body x1 (about 30 cm in height)
Articulated figure body, approximately 32 cm tall
★ Hand type x3 pair
Gloved Hands 3 pairs

Dress Accessories:
Costume and accessories:
★ tights suit x1 pieces, including breastplate, shoulder armor, wristband, knee pads
Body Suitincludes breast plate, shoulder pad, bracers & knee pads
★ high-heeled boots x1 double
High heel boots
Replace yellow and blue tights suit
Alternative jumpsuit
Other Accessories:
Others
★ platform double bracket x1
Figure stand

Release date: September 2019
Release date: September 2019

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425610
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425710
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17425910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17430010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17430110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17430210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update 17430310

#newproduct #ToysEra #TheMystery #comicbook #female #movie-based #X #newversion

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Damn, I was so eager to get this seamless body to build the comics Mystique, with the white dress. I was even studying how would I make the skull belt, the gloves... even found some white boots.
Welp... they may be able to return on this project in a future and, who knows, let's hope, they may overcome the problems and release the seamless body.
Even though I rather Rebecca Romijn's face, I dug these 2 HS's.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is like a cruel joke to replace one Mystique with another, and give us Jennifer Lawrence instead of Rebecca Romijn. They should just give us some Rebecca Romijn head sculpts (normal and in character) and our own Ephiane will figure out the rest. Smile And while they are giving us Rebecca Romijn head sculpts, they might as well throw in some John Stamos ones, seeing that he is her ex-husband and all... just saying... Smile

brassco

brassco
great...i was so looking forward to this "mutated" body...so just the hs got the x-men design? no thanks!

JYMachine

JYMachine
Still gotta admire Toys Era's ambition - not only a new seamless body from scratch but a textured one too. Bit off more than they could chew. However I'm going to stick with my pre-order. Would have loved the original offering but I don't have any blue (but otherwise generic) articulated bodies. That's different. Assuming the neck colour is a reliable indication (unless only this bit of the body is painted blue...which would be a bummer).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated information.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA New: 1/6 mutant ultimate battle suit version - mysterious female TE031#------ update C8485110

brassco

brassco
i just canceled with refund.

I am now thinking of making the body myself. I could use a phicen body and paint it blue (had considered using one of the Death Dealer's blue slave, but that body is of a much lighter blue), and could stick the body according to the movie character with tiny scales (need to source too)...then i combine with the going to newly released HS.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That’s a good idea, brassco. You could ask Ephiane about what kinds of glue she uses to create textures on her tbleague bodies. Hope it works out!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum