OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th Scale Katniss Everdeen (Leather version) Collectible Figure Features:

1:6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
Fully realized authentic likeness of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in the Movie “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted and has sculpted hair.
Three (3) interchangeable hands including:

One (1) left hand for holding the bow
One (1) right hand for holding an arrow
One (1) right open hand
Costume:

One (1) black inner shirt
One (1) brown jacket
One (1) pair of brown jeans
One (1) arm guard
One (1) grey sweater
One (1) pair of brown boots
Accessories:

One (1) bow
Four (4) arrows
One (1) quiver with shoulder strap
One (1) banner
One (1) Plastic stand with clip
**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
THE HUNGER GAMES TM & ©️ 2018 Lionsgate Entertainment Inc. All Right Reserved.
©️ 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 1_584810
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 2_869210
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 3_039010
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 4_647410
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 5_025010
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 5s_35110
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 7_495910
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 8_628110
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 9_514310
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 10_54010
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 11_31310
NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0036] The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Hunting Version Star Ace 1/6 Figures 12_69310

#newproduct #hungergames #female #movie #film

brassco

brassco
Well Katniss is one famous archer. I'll add her to my collection of female shooters. Thks for sharing!

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
I don't want to come off sounding really critical, but I think more effort could have been put into this set. At the very least a "posed" bow with hands in an archery grip.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting! Pretty cool looking set.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm officially recognizing Stryker2011 as the OSF's new 1:6 product announcer.

WHY?

He's been courteous and helpful in posting/sharing 1:6 products. Others have done so (when inclined) as well.

Thank you for taking up the mantle. It's appreciated and noted.

Smile

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
NOW FOR MY BRUTAL CRITICISM OF THIS LATEST OFFERING FROM STAR ACE . . .

1. It's overpriced. The MSRP is close to $230.00 USD. It's not worth it for what is presented. IMHO . . . it's only $130.00 to $140.00 MSRP offering at best.

2. The likeness on the head sculpt is somewhat better, but the outfit feels uninspired and more like a glorified Barbie outfit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum