OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16091210

Arhian City of Horrors 1/6th
Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Arhian City of Horrors 1/6th Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2019-146
Bar Code: 614614988823

A lonely warrior, a bounty huntress, a drifter... This is how ARHIAN is known and respected as the best in her world. Her obnoxious and laid back personality added to her incredible sensuality will make you a captive of her adventures.

In one of her most gruesome voyages Arhian faced the evil hordes of Thaldoom, the Death Worshippers of the City of Horrors. An epic journey that changed Arhian's life forever!

Based on ARHIAN's first Graphic Novel story, this fantastic 1:6th scale action figure captures all the strength and captivating beauty of the most deadly bounty huntress on earth.

Packing List:
1 1 x head sculpt
2 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 3 pair x interchangeable hands with gloves
4 1 pair x boots
5 1 x bikini style battle top
6 1 x bikini style battle skirt
7 1 x shoulder guard for the right shoulder
8 1 x arm guard for left arm
9 1 x belt
10 1 x armband for right arm
11 1 x wrist guard for right hand
12 2 x thigh bands for right leg
13 1 pair x knee guards
14 1 pair x fur kneelets
15 1 x fur bottom
16 1 x shoulder trap
17 1 x cloak
18 1 x axe
19 1 x sword with sheath
20 1 x dagger w sheath
21 1 x shield
22 1 x base with a crow model

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.15kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 13.3cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.66kg
Measurements: 56.5cm * 25.8cm * 40.5cm

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16091310
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16091610
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16091810
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16091910
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16092110
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16092310
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16092410
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16093010
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16093110
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16093310
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16093410
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16093510
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16093910
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16094310
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16095010
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) 16095410

#newproduct #TBLeague #Arhian #CityofHorrors #ARH #fantasy #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another very nice Arhian (who might even fit in a Conan set, with a tad more armor or clothing), but I can hardly justify getting a second one for myself.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I swear it that this hobby is draining my wallet so fast this year... so many figures caught my attention. Last year I bought only 1 figure... was so proud of my self-control... then 2019 came... oh, welp...

This Arhian figure is a killer.

MerylAkiba

New base, WITH severed heads!?
updated Armor!?
Battle-damaged Shield!?
No wardrobe malfunction!?
fantasy lore Boots instead of combat boot base!?
Removable waist armor!?
Crow!?
Sword has a Sheath!?
dagger leg sheath!?

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) Giphy

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
MerylAkiba wrote:New base, WITH severed heads!?
updated Armor!?
Battle-damaged Shield!?
No wardrobe malfunction!?
fantasy lore Boots instead of combat boot base!?
Removable waist armor!?
Crow!?
Sword has a Sheath!?
dagger leg sheath!?

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) Giphy

I laughed so hard from your post. And it made me pay even more attention to the upgrades. Indeed it's a hell of an improvement from the previous Arhian.

MerylAkiba

Thanks FreakinLobster,  Titus Andromedon always has the best gifs for everything

I had my fist over mouth at Fantasy lore boots, and had my face to the screen analyzing if this is a new head sculpt or a repaint of Pirate Arhian

I 'No Face Journeys' when I saw the 1.0 Arhian on the shelf, and I PO Gamora,

I hope they make Sha-ryn and Resalla, her sisters.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, love Titus! Laughing

I do really like the new HS, and whatever that is.... 'bearskin'?? cloak.  Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It is a new and different sculpt to Pirate Arhian (there's no on-sculpt moulded hair, for one thing), but it does look very similar.  Whether or not that's a good thing depends upon which of the previous Arhians you prefer I suppose (me, I like both on their own terms, but there's no way they'd both pass as the same character - where this would pass as the same character as the Pirate, so long as it looks like this in-hand). Pirate's sculpt always looked more like it belonged to a catwalk model to me though, rather than a warrior.

This is very nice but as a concept it's too similar to the Head Huntress figure for me to justify the expense. It's a shame though because it looks like a step up from HH. Might pick up the head sculpt and a few odd pieces.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@GeeWillikers. I was wondering what you meant by "no on-sculpt moulded hair"?
I hadn't noticed Pirate Arhian had those moulded blonde hair. It looks awful though barely noticeable in pics.
Are there any other TBL heads with that moulded hairline?

brassco

brassco
i'll give this one a miss. seems like they choose to redesign their owned licences, than to acquire new ones. And making 1/12th of it...

agentghost

agentghost
brassco wrote:i'll give this one a miss. seems like they choose to redesign their owned licences, than to acquire new ones. And making 1/12th of it...

the 1st one sucks in term of design and function.

this re-make one is better in every way. Bigbadtoystore has the 1st one one "pre ordered" for $240, if you still prefer the inferior version

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
rollotomasi wrote:@GeeWillikers. I was wondering what you meant by "no on-sculpt moulded hair"?
I hadn't noticed Pirate Arhian had those moulded blonde hair. It looks awful though barely noticeable in pics.

TBL went through a (seemingly brief) phase where they'd mould parts of the hairline onto a sculpt. I think the idea was to simulate a more realistic hairline, but it backfired badly on sculpts with swept-back hair or ponytails and the like and it stands out horribly - it can sometimes be improved with some judicious arranging of the hair though, and as you say it's barely noticeable under certain photographic conditions. The detailing on Arhian Pirate is at least a bit more subtle than usual though and is probably the only figure where it even approaches looking OK, IMHO. Thankfully TBL seem to have realised it was a bad idea and don't seem to be doing it anymore.

rollotomasi wrote:Are there any other TBL heads with that moulded hairline?
Aside from Arhian Pirate I can only think of Arkhalla (who they gave a pronounced widow's peak), Tricity, and I think Lady Bat. Fighter Woman has some 'sideburn' detailing, but that's nothing too intrusive (the same I think with Painkiller Jane but I don't have her immediately to hand). There could well be others but those are the ones I've seen.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Thanks for the info.
I can't stop looking at the left glove and boots, with thin enough material that flow seamlessly with the body.
Looking at the pic with her sitting on the base... the severed heads are under-scaled!
Is the head huntress a head shrinker too?! Very Happy

Delanie

Delanie
Rollotomasi just for information the Skulls on the Ceres (no tomorrow) base are undersize too I actually wish they would make some of the details separate entities.

As for this figure herself I agree that she's just another rehash and I wish that if they are making 'improbably' armoured figures that they would take into consideration the practicalities of the gear , a perfect example here, put shoulder straps on the top if nothing else.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
if they stay close to proto...i'm going to for sure need to get the head from this. that has got to be the best i have seen tbl offer yet.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
While this thread fell by the wayside since August and I don't know if the full set itself is officially out yet or not, I managed to bag the head sculpt and body parted out on ebay for a reasonable price (I was in two minds about the body but it was there and it was the body TBL intended, so). The whole Arhian set is out of my price range as I'm still saving up for the new TBL Vampirella set, and I'm a kitbasher at heart really so I took the plunge on just these base elements of the Arhian set.

It's another really nice head sculpt! TBL have really upped their game recently with this and the Nancy In Hell sculpt. There's some subtle 'sideburn' detailing on the sculpt itself, but it works OK and is easily covered, if not to one's taste. On the downside, it only bears a superficial resemblance to either of the previous Arhian sculpts, and is not an exact match to the promo pics here. To be honest though, I prefer it's look in-hand - the eyes have a more subtly 'feline' appearance than in the pics above, IMHO. In fact, if it resembles another TBL sculpt at all, it could be a sister to Fighter Woman.

Here's the seller's photo, which is fairly representative of the sculpt in-hand:
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) S-l1600

The body is one of the newer, more curvaceous 23b muscle bodies, and that too is very nice. There are some indentations on the legs from the Arhian costume boots unfortunately, but I can work around those eventually with leggings or stockings.

I won't be able to get photos done until the weekend but I'll post some up next week if anyone is interested, to get an idea of the (very) basic base figure, at least.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It does look like a striking sculpt, and yeah, very dissimilar to the previous Arhian’s.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean about the ‘more curvaceous 23b’ — is there some kind of variant on this body? I thought it was just a regular 23b muscle body, like the ones sold separately. I figured any differences in appearance had to do with the way it looks in the armour, etc, But then admittedly I am not super keen on the muscle bodies, so I don’t pay a great deal of attention to them. ;p

ETA: Nevermind, just saw your explanation in the other thread ... ; )

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Beautiful headsculpt indeed!
I recall Martian (over at OSW) posted that his TBL Narama has a more muscular 23B-type body compared to the regular body-only 23B.

I wonder if Martian is here in OSF...

brassco

brassco
another Arhian? no more space for display...

if the severed heads weren't attached permanently to the base, i might just get this..

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
rollotomasi wrote:I recall Martian (over at OSW) posted that his TBL Narama has a more muscular 23B-type body compared to the regular body-only 23B.

I wonder if Martian is here in OSF...

I can't say as I only have the Narama head (currently sitting nicely on a 28a) but the detailing on this Arhian 23b body isn't that different from usual in terms of musculature (the arms, legs and abdominals look the same but the back muscles do look a little different), it just has added curves - more 'womanly' as skywalker suggests on another thread - and a pinker skintone.

Here's the listing pic from the seller I bought my Arhian bod from for quick reference, that show the major tweaks at the back:

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) S-l1600

That flat butt from previous 23s is gone.

I have another base 23b body and a 22a which are the same new tweaked design, and also what appears to be a newer, more 'womanly in the butt area' Smile  20A, too. I don't know how many different models this kind of design tweak extends to, but I have a feeling probably only the 20-23 range (at least so far).

I like the new look, but it's frustrating because buying these has now become a roulette game where because they are still technically the same model, you may get a newer 23/22/20whatever, or you may not. I imagine this will become less of a problem as stock of the older versions clears, but by then TBL may have changed the design yet again!

Even so, personally speaking it's nice to have both options for now, as I like the variety however subtle  (if not so much the uncertainty).

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
With the caveat that I only purchased the head and body, here's what I got:

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) DSCN8296

(hands from the Nancy In Hell figure, jewelry from Fighter Woman)

As for the newer, pinker 23b body, some comparison shots (such as they are) here:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2406-tbleague-female-bodies-suntan-colour-has-it-changed-again#32013

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is a really nice head sculpt. Very lovely.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146) C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Stryker2011 wrote:That is a really nice head sculpt. Very lovely.

Yeah, it's gorgeous. Top ten, maybe even top five. Smile

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Oh boy, I can't find her anywhere (that ships with an affordable price). Think I lost this figure. Bummer.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, that head is indeed really nice, it looks totally different than the pics on the listings of it on ebay, that's for sure. But for once, it looks better than the pics, lol.

ETA: I don't mean the original promo pics, rather the parted out pics.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum