OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 KYStudio Female Soldier Elf Female Soldier Burryna KY001 & KY002 (2 versions of each Standard & Deluxe)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ephiane

Thanks for showing. Great Panther Very Happy

doodlehobby

I actually forgot about this. Well it looks like it's finally released and I'll be seeing this in the coming weeks. Well let you know how this turns out.

MeMyself&I

doodlehobby wrote:I actually forgot about this. Well it looks like it's finally released and I'll be seeing this in the coming weeks. Well let you know how this turns out.

Which one did you get, the silver armor or the dark armor? I am quite curious if the armor is close to what it is in the pics because if so, then I need to find it parted out. Also, those capes are both awesome! Can't wait to see it in hand from you!

doodlehobby

MeMyself&I wrote:Which one did you get, the silver armor or the dark armor? I am quite curious if the armor is close to what it is in the pics because if so, then I need to find it parted out. Also, those capes are both awesome! Can't wait to see it in hand from you!
I got the standard dark armor one. Hoping it turns out good. So fingers crossed. LOL

PatriciaLaHag

PatriciaLaHag
Just found a video review, she looks great.

I preordered the one with black armour, without panther figure. Maybe I should preorder this version,too.

I am not allowed to post the video link, as I am new to this forum.

But just google KYstudio on youtube and filter this week.
You should find it....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PatriciaLaHag wrote:Just found a video review, she looks great. I preordered the one with black armour, without panther figure. Maybe I should preorder this version,too. I am not allowed to post the video link, as I am new to this forum. But just google KYstudio on youtube and filter this week. You should find it....

Welcome again. I think if you just copy and paste the link in the text of your message, that would work too, although I'm not aware of the forum preventing its members from posting anything on account of being new -- unless this is something on the Forumotion level (our hosting site).

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz

Video review. Really great figure.

doodlehobby

Just a quick update. This just landed and I hope to get some shots out to you on the weekend. Flu shot season and work has been more demanding this year for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, I end up too exhausted and tired when I get home.

Quick look and futzing with it... it's ok. Won't bother getting the other version much less their deluxe. Especially not at the cost their asking for. What you get in return is minimal and paying more for its electronic gimmicks (something I prefer not to have). Oh well, as always, more details to follow. Provided I'm not overly exhausted and tired from this week.

Quick shot from phone: enjoy the preview. :p
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 KYStudio Female Soldier Elf Female Soldier Burryna KY001 & KY002 (2 versions of each Standard & Deluxe) - Page 2 20201010

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not bad looking. The price alone is what kept me away.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 KYStudio Female Soldier Elf Female Soldier Burryna KY001 & KY002 (2 versions of each Standard & Deluxe) - Page 2 C8485110

doodlehobby

Stryker2011 wrote:Not bad looking. The price alone is what kept me away.
Agreed for the price... There's doesn't seem to be any value added. There's also some glaring issues with this figure I cannot ignore. Already out of the box, I got a small indent in the skin from the button clasp on the shoulder armor. That is definitely not going to go away. I will definitely post shots and more details (hopefully this weekend). There are some uglies I found with this figure out of the box. And for this price range should have been better planned and designed. Some things are nice, other things are wtf in my view.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That sucks about the issues, doodlehobby. I guess tbleague is still the go-to for these kinds of figures. It's crazy that other companies charge so much when the quality doesn't really compare?

The headsculpt is cute for a stylized elf, but from the pic you posted it doesn't seem to look that much like the promo....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

agentghost

agentghost
i rather spend on a 2nd set of Lucifer brand armored elf.

look...underwhelmed and overpriced

Diana

Diana
I wouldn't mind picking up that head, but I haven't seen it parted out. Will keep an eye out.

doodlehobby

Regulus001

i noticed, in the promo pic the tasset is connected to the 'undies' but on the actual pics they seem to be connected to the waist band? is the waist band removeable? and where exactly are the tassets connected to? ^^

Edit: nvm, just saw the youtube video!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum