OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings / Lord of the Rings Series: Soul's Mouth of Sauron

(Product No.: LOTR009S)
Soren's mouth 1 to 6 simulation movable collection dolls:
Exquisite immersive character in the Lord of the Rings/The Lord of the Rings - Sauron's Mouth

Asmus Toys KP01A+ male movable body is about 35 cm high and more than 36 movable

product content:
Real simulation movie Sauron's mouth character four can change mouth type a pair of relaxed gesture gloves hand a pair of weapons gloves hand a pair of palm hand gloves

Clothing content:
A dark coffee robes a Sauron's mouth robe a pair of black trousers a pair of boots

Weapon content:
a Sauron's mouth with a sword

Other Accessories:
Bracket*1
Mithril shirt *1 (new additions to this section, this accessory is not available in previous versions)

====================================================
The Mouth of Sauron

Category The Lord of the Rings
Product Type Sixth Scale Figure
Director Andy Hsu
Sculpter Po-San Lee
Clothing Chi Min Lee
Accessories Larry Ma
Painting Asmus Design Team
Manufactured by Asmus Toys
Product ID : LOTR009s

THE LORD OF THE RING – The MOUTH OF SAURON 1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE.:
(Product ID: LOTR009)

The Mouth of Sauron Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of MOS from The Lord of the Ring : Return of the King

- Asmus Toys KP01A+ male body
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulation

Features :
- An authentic likeness of MOS from the film.
- Four changeable mouths
- One pair of gloved resting posture hand
- One pair of gloved weapon holding hand
- One pair of gloved open palm hand

Special features on Clothing:
- One dark brown inner garment
- One pair of MOS robes
- One pair of black pants
- One pair of boots

Special features in weapons:
- Sword of Mouth of Sauron

Accessories:
- One Asmus Toys figure stand
- One Mithril

Est. Shipping Date: Q4 2019
MSRP: 145 USD

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14251910
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14255010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14265710
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14330210
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14343910
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14353510
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14431510
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14451810
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 14433810

#newproduct #AsmusToys #MouthofSauron #LordoftheRings #movie #fantasy #male? #slimversion

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
(Product No.: LOTR009S)
Soren's mouth 1 to 6 simulation movable collection dolls:
Exquisite immersive character in the Lord of the Rings/The Lord of the Rings - Sauron's Mouth

I once had a co-worker named Soren, who liked to impart plenty of wisdom. And from now on I will imagine it coming out of this. Smile But, seriously, this is some of their best work, even if it might be in some way easier to reproduce monster rather than human features.

brassco

brassco
wow...! Is this really from LOTR? I really should rewatch the movies! great job!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm sure some Bat-fan would easily turn this into "The Batman Who Laughs".

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:wow...! Is this really from LOTR? I really should rewatch the movies! great job!

He’s only seen in the Extended edition of The Return of the King. A great scene, and he’s super creepy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Bruce Spence looks pretty creepy even without all that makeup.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) 11029396_ori

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) Fdd0ed97392bf0e28d2894042367db1e

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 "The Lord of the Rings" - MOUTH OF SAURON Slim Version (LOTR009s) Bruce-spence-lord-of-the-rings-1

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, this looks so well done! I'm glad they've included several different mouth expressions...seeing as that's his only/main facial feature, lol.

On a silly note, every time I see the 'Slim version' title on one of these Asmus releases, for a split second I think it says '*SILM* version', and I'm like wait, was this guy in the Silmarillion??? Razz

Come to think of it, he could potentially be used as a base for a First Age Morgoth or Sauron.... :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

agentghost

agentghost
So there was a FAT version? Shocked

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
agentghost wrote:So there was a FAT version? Shocked

Too many second breakfasts. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Too many second breakfasts. Laughing

Oh that was so good! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum