OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repairable Dolls

List contents (AT031):

- head carved one
-Tattoo resistant body
- Four pairs of hands (natural hand, fist, gun, holding hand)
- a piece of denim clothing
- a white vest
- one piece of green vest
- tool bag one
- a pair of mid-rise brown boots
- Claw hammer
- Plum wrench
- a live wrench
-Large live board
- Orders are placed, black rubber tires are given, one is expected to be shipped in the second quarter of 2019

World Box- Motor Mechanic 1/6th scale Collectible Figure Specifications
NO. AT031
Special features of the 1/6th scale Collectible Figure:

-One (1)head
-One (1)durable body with tattoo
-Four(4)pair of hands
-One (1)greasy overalls
-One (1)white color waistcoat
-One (1)green color vest
-One (1)tool canvas bag
-One (1)brown color boots
-One (1)claw-hammer
-One (1)double offset ring spanner
-Two (2)shifting wrench, one small and one large
- One (1) black color tyre
Release date: Q2, 2019

male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143110
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143510
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143710
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16143810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16144010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16144110
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16144210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16144310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16144410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16144510
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16162510
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16162710
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16162711
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16162810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163011
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163110
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# 16163510

#newproduct #WorldBox #Mechanic #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool set. I find it is somewhat interesting that they seem to be fascinated with Russian tattoos (compare their King/Street Fighter figure) and themes. And yet, ironically this type of look is Russians emulating what they see in western popular culture.

PitViper

PitViper
Nude would work quite well for a Ukrainian separatist. Don't care for anything else, so if anyone's interested in a split LMK.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Funny, we were just talking about tattoos. Which Worldbox body is this? It’s hard to tell with all the clothing in the way ... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Not bad. Like it. Thanks for showing. Could be nice for post apocaliptic bashers.
... impressive Tools for a hard Guy. But You can´t work on a Motor with that Laughing

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
skywalkersaga wrote:Funny, we were just talking about tattoos. Which Worldbox body is this? It’s hard to tell with all the clothing in the way ... Razz

With those moobs, I would guess its their AT012 Wolverine body.

If anyone knows what movie/TV show this figure is based on, please enlighten us.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Ephiane wrote:... impressive Tools for a hard Guy. But You can´t work on a Motor with that Laughing

I was thinking the same thing. What does a motor mechanic use a pipe wrench for?

Would be better with a socket set and a diagnostic kit.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think rollotomasi is right, probably the AT012 body -- or at any rate the body they used for the King/Street Fighter set (which has a different set of tattoos). I don't think it is the even buffer newer body they have released, and certainly none of the smaller, super-articulated ones (which would only appear good if fully covered up by clothes). As for the wrench and tire, I can't but help being reminded of the Cat Toys (?) female mechanic kit (one of Bad Wolf's favorites Smile ).

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
That's a cool figure. Hope this costume fits an M33 body.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL @ at the 'moobs' -- but yes, I think you guys are right about it being that one. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Don´t think i´m a smartass Laughing
I can´t repair a Motor. I´m not a mechanic. Someone here shows a motor in 1:6 and i like to buy one for my post apocaliptic vault as a generator. So i see all the little bolts on it and search for 1:6 tools to let a figure work on the motor Wink

by doing this i see how tools that for has to look like

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Don´t think i´m a smartass Laughing
I can´t repair a Motor. I´m not a mechanic. Someone here shows a motor in 1:6 and i like to buy one for my post apocaliptic vault as a generator. So i see all the little bolts on it and search for 1:6 tools to let a figure work on the motor Wink

by doing this i see how tools that for has to look like

Yeah, oddly, only ONE of these tools would work for a motor. The larger wrenches are Pipe Wrenches, used by plumbers and pipe-fitters.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Motor Mechanic / Machine Repair Mobile Action AT031# C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I was also wondering if this was based on anything. Quite cool, and definitely some fun pieces for the kitbashers.

Laughing at the comments on the use of tools. That's actually one of my big fears when I'm shooting scenes, since I don't have a great sense of the proper tools for a lot of the jobs I may be portraying, so I'm probably as guilty as they are. Although he seems to be trying to repair that tire with that pipe wrench, and even I know that doesn't work...

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Mine just arrived. I never had a WorldBox figure before. They're quite heavy, basically the same weight as a TBL body. I don't know which WorldBox body was this one suppose to be yet, but I'm also betting on the AT012.

The joints are quite sturdy and hold in position like it should. Legs and torso have a good range of motion, but I'm disappointed at the lack of neck and shoulder movement. Dammit, TBL spoiled me. I would swap the bodies if it weren't for the tattoos. They're really cool.

The white shirt comes weathered, stained, like it's well worn out. A neat touch. The overalls seem to be big enough for an AT027 or a TBL M33 body (I'm checking it as soon as I have time), and they're sliiiightly weathered. The green coat is clean but dope and I'm planning to shred the sleeve part a bit. The boots are too clean for this kind of subject, it needs a bit of weathering - which I'm also gonna do. The costume is really well done and the pockets are all functional.

The HS is really cool, exactly the same as the promo pics. The skin tone matches the TBL M33 but I still don't know if it'll pop in. I'm gonna try that too, and will post the results.

As for the accessories: the choice of tools are pretty odd, but at least they're really well done. Continuing the oddness, it comes with one tire.

Overall, I really liked this figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you're happy with the set, Lobster.

csyeung

csyeung
Accessories are kinda cool regardless, and it comes with a Tire!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum