OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xensation: 1/6th Scaled : The Smuggler (Product ID : AF23)

One detailed head sculpt
One male action body
One green dress
One pair of brown pants
One grey shirt
Six exchangeable hands
3 boxes

Xensation: 1/6 smugglers

Refined simulation head carving x 1
Male body x 1
Green robe x 1
Grey underwear x 1
Brown trousers x 1
Hand type x 6
Smuggling wooden barrel x 3

Release Date: Q3, 2019

male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17594710
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17594711
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17594810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17594910
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17595010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17595110
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 17595610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18000010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18000411
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18000810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18001110
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18001210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18001310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18001410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18001411
male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# 18001510

#newproduct #Xensation #TheSmuggler #male #fantasy #CableTV-based #Thrones

Delanie

Delanie
Hmm I kind of like this one i can see a fantasy inn or pot house or something.

I assume he's some character from GoT given the out of focus jon snow in one shot.

I have never seen an episode and I gave up on the books when the zombie queen turned up

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
He's supposed to be Davos Seaworth from GoT, yes ....or as I, a book-fan only, prefer to call the story, 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He does look pretty good, and at least in some shots they do seem to have captured the actor's appearance. I love the three "boxes"... err... barrels. Smile Wish they had given him the "hand of the king" badge, too, but maybe that went with a different outfit.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The only down side of this figure is the seemingly tiny hands. They don't look right. Nice head sculpt, though.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The hand issue is because the character is missing the tips of his fingers on one of his hands -- they were cut off as punishment for his smuggling. Though I agree, it does look quite off without knowing the context or his backstory.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:The hand issue is because the character is missing the tips of his fingers on one of his hands -- they were cut off as punishment for his smuggling. Though I agree, it does look quite off without knowing the context or his backstory.

Ahh, thanks for the info. That makes sense.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Xensation: 1/6 The Smuggler action figure AF23# C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
The head sculpt is damn impressive. One of the best likenesses I've seen for a while.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but were there two versions of this figure?

The one I have has a matching cloak that isn't shown or listed here, but no cool little barrels. Neutral Although, the barrels look like they're joined together as a single piece in that promo shot so they might not be that cool after all.

Otherwise it's a nice enough figure (even if the clothing isn't up to Threezero standard). The head sculpt is indeed excellent, almost worth the price on its own.

The 'hand injury' by the way is only reflected on one of the six included, so there's also a 'pre-injury' option.

blackpool

blackpool
GeeWillikers wrote:Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but were there two versions of this figure?

The one I have has a matching cloak that isn't shown or listed here, but no cool little barrels. Neutral Although, the barrels look like they're joined together as a single piece in that promo shot so they might not be that cool after all.

Otherwise it's a nice enough figure (even if the clothing isn't up to Threezero standard). The head sculpt is indeed excellent, almost worth the price on its own.

The 'hand injury' by the way is only reflected on one of the six included, so there's also a 'pre-injury' option.

Totally agreed it's a nice figure at that price point, only the sword and sheath are a bit "weak" in terms of quality/crafting.

I don't think there was two releases for this one, I had the same box as you, with an additional cloak in the lower tray of the box, but no barrels.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ah, good to know, thanks.

Yeah the sword and sheath are a bit 'plasticky' and the belts shed pleather like no-one's business.

Diana

Diana
OSK are selling old stock for 113 USD: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5013

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum