OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

@desertdragon

signature photos...i'll recognize those pictures instantly anywhere, so no one can pirate it!

yeah...the joints...come on HT, your figures are already expensive...

csyeung

great photos desertdragon!

Nekk-ra

Beautiful photography, Desert Dragon! Moody, but highlights the subject perfectly.

I'm also glad to see the watermark on your photos. Makes it a little harder for certain elements to 'borrow' them for EBay listings.

MeMyself&I

skywalkersaga wrote:Oh wow, stunning!!! I desperately want to pick up this headsculpt loose ... but haven’t found it anywhere yet. Your pics make me want it even more !

Please let us know if you find the head sculpt somewhere! I am with you, I really want to pick that HS up if at all possible.

And Desert Dragon, those photos are positively incredible!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous photography, as usual, truly enhancing the near perfection of the product itself. Thank you for sharing!

desertdragon

desertdragon
Thank you so much again guys! I really appreciate everyone's kind comments, and credit to HT and their incredible work on Leia's portrait... I love this figure so much, and I'll probably do another photo session with her - I will definitely share the pics here if I do Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
desertdragon wrote:Thank you so much again guys! I really appreciate everyone's kind comments, and credit to HT and their incredible work on Leia's portrait... I love this figure so much, and I'll probably do another photo session with her - I will definitely share the pics here if I do Smile

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a testament to Hot Toys' artists -- and of course to Desertdragon's photography -- that this portrait looks as good as it does. It is actually the exact same facial portrait that we got with Hoth Leia and Bespin Leia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum