OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1, professional dedication
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 09404611

Worldbox focuses on the development of the body, which lasted for two years~ the most popular and most versatile AT020-head carving universal version of the player's big brother! Support HT, DID, DAM, SS, ES, minitime, Facebook and other neck or no neck carving, the fit is as high as 99%.

2. Applicable highlights
The chest length can be adjusted by the chest port connecting rod to match the length of the neck, which can avoid the discordant phenomenon such as shrugging and neck giraffe.

Content list:
No neck body
Head carving connector three
Neck connector three
Neck one
Four pairs of hands, fist, gun, grip, natural hand
Pair of ankles
Features of the 1/6th scale body" universal body to head
-One (1) durablebody
-Three (3) connectingrod for necked head.
-Three (3) connecting rod for no neck head
-One (1) neck
-Four (4) pair of hands
-One (1) pair of foot

Shipping time: September 2019

AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10204210
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10205210
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10205710
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10210111
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10210510
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10210910
AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map 10211210

#newproduct #WorldBox #male #body #accessory #AT020

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am somewhat confused, to be honest. Other than the extra neck pegs, how exactly is this different from the AT025 (and why did that appear before the AT020?). Either way, these are great bodies, and these new ones (like AT025) offer better articulation (though of course it helps if you cover it up).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's hard to tell from the pics...but it maybe has narrower shoulders? Otherwise I can't see a ton of difference either. 

Could be that they are just making some quality upgrades , like what PopToys is doing with their bodies.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:It's hard to tell from the pics...but it maybe has narrower shoulders? Otherwise I can't see a ton of difference either. 

Maybe. Possibly a slightly different shoulder articulation, too. It doesn't help that they posed their AT025 body with crossed arms. Smile

antigacho

I was looking around for information about the best body options for a kitbash project that I have i mind

i am planning to use this head

apparently the Worldbox: "AT020" body would fit

I also found two videos where "AT020" and "AT025" are reviewed

there are some differences on neck and shoulder joints

AT020

AT025

trick.refuse

trick.refuse
Hey there! Do you guys know the specific differences between the AT020 and AT025 bodies? Is either of them better than the AT011 body?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
trick.refuse wrote:Hey there! Do you guys know the specific differences between the AT020 and AT025 bodies? Is either of them better than the AT011 body?
The main difference between these two and AT011 is that unlike AT011, both AT020 and AT025 have a removable neck and a more articulated (and therefore more unsightly if not covered up) shoulder.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This body is awesome if you plan to cover it up.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map C8485110

trick.refuse

trick.refuse
GubernatorFan wrote:
trick.refuse wrote:Hey there! Do you guys know the specific differences between the AT020 and AT025 bodies? Is either of them better than the AT011 body?
The main difference between these two and AT011 is that unlike AT011, both AT020 and AT025 have a removable neck and a more articulated (and therefore more unsightly if not covered up) shoulder.

oh yeahhh the neck haha I just noticed sorry! But between the AT025 and AT020? Is there anything specific? From the video I watched, I think AT025's shoulders come out more?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
trick.refuse wrote:oh yeahhh the neck haha I just noticed sorry! But between the AT025 and AT020? Is there anything specific? From the video I watched, I think AT025's shoulders come out more?
That's probably the main extent of it. Once I put these into a clothed up figure I forget what is what, and my AT025 is so deployed.

trick.refuse

trick.refuse
GubernatorFan wrote:
trick.refuse wrote:oh yeahhh the neck haha I just noticed sorry! But between the AT025 and AT020? Is there anything specific? From the video I watched, I think AT025's shoulders come out more?
That's probably the main extent of it. Once I put these into a clothed up figure I forget what is what, and my AT025 is so deployed.

yeah aside from the shoulders there's no much difference. So now I'm deciding if I get WorldBox, should I get the permanent neck (AT011) or the removable one (AT020/025) HAHA

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
trick.refuse wrote:yeah aside from the shoulders there's no much difference. So now I'm deciding if I get WorldBox, should I get the permanent neck (AT011) or the removable one (AT020/025) HAHA
One thing about these bodies is that their necks tend to be a bit long. If you get the detachable neck, you can always swap it for another if needed.

trick.refuse

trick.refuse
GubernatorFan wrote:
trick.refuse wrote:yeah aside from the shoulders there's no much difference. So now I'm deciding if I get WorldBox, should I get the permanent neck (AT011) or the removable one (AT020/025) HAHA
One thing about these bodies is that their necks tend to be a bit long. If you get the detachable neck, you can always swap it for another if needed.

Oh yeah I noticed that in the review, also if ever that I was to use the body to test a head with a neck I can just remove the neck hahaha

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I love Worldbox bodies, I just wish they'd reissue their 'Dad Bod' model so I didn't have to keep padding out midsections ad nauseum. Neutral

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Even the dad bod had to be padded as once fully clothed, the slight paunch didn’t really show. I used one for my “Wizard” (Wizard of Oz) and I still ended up wrapping tissue paper around his middle.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AT020 - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 resistance to the body - with the neck carving general version "AT020", including the internal map C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum