OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 Crown of Angel Yan Female Action Figure (CS-001-A)

Accessories list:
Angel Yan original model beautiful female carving head / 1
True feather wings (movable, foldable) / 1
All-inclusive female large breast body /1

Armor class:
Crown / 1
Breastplate /1
Carapace / 1
Plastron/1
Back wing installation parts /1
Two-layer movable shoulder armor/2
A protective Skirt / 1
Arm ring/2
Lower arm armor/2
Kneepad armor/2
Calf armor/2
Boots/2
Hands / 8

Leather cloth:
Fur collar cloak / 1
Inner imitation leather nail / 1
Imitation leather leggings/2
White T-back / 1
Short skirt / 1
Outer Skirt /1

Weapon:
The Sword of Kings / 1

Platform:
Round platform / 1
Snake bone bracket / 1

Features:
The armor metal has an old effect and is more realistic. The real fur collar is natural and smooth. The wing wingspan is about 85cm, the fat-removing feathers are glued, and the movable design can spread the wings (flight combat shape) and fold behind (the wings are relaxed and save the space). The crown and Wang Jian jewels are imitation diamonds, which are more gorgeous and more shining.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120123
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120124
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120122
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120125
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120127
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120126

1/6 Queen of Angel Yan Female Action Figure (CS-001-B)

Accessories list:
Angel Yan original model beautiful female head / 1
True feather wings (movable, foldable) / 1

Armor class:
Breastplate /1
Carapace / 1
Plastron/1
Back wing installation parts /1
Two-layer movable shoulder armor/2
A protective Skirt / 1
Arm ring/2
Lower arm armor/2
Kneepad armor/2
Calf armor/2
Boots/2
Hands / 8

Leather cloth:
Fur collar cloak / 1
Inner imitation leather nail / 1
Imitation leather leggings/2
White T-back / 1
Short skirt / 1
Outer Skirt /1
Weapon:
The Sword of Kings / 1

Platform:
Round platform / 1
Snake bone bracket / 1

Features:
The armor metal has an old effect and is more realistic. The real fur collar is natural and smooth. The wing wingspan is about 85cm, the fat-removing feathers are glued, and the movable design can spread the wings (flight combat shape) and fold behind (the wings are relaxed and save the space). The crown and Wang Jian jewels are imitation diamonds, which are more gorgeous and more shining.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120128
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120129
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120130
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120133
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120131
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120132

1/6 Normal of Angel Yan Female Action Figure (CS-001-C)

Accessories list:
Angel Yan original model beautiful female head / 1
White T-shirt / 1
Denim shorts / 1
Boots/2
Hands / 8

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120134
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120135
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120136
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120137
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) 82120138

#newproduct #JiaouDoll #AngelYan #Female #fantasy #videogame?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to see Jiaou put out more stuff (or maybe I haven't been paying attention). The winged angel set is a bit ... reminiscent, but they all look pretty neat. I don't like bangs so the first, crowned version is my favorite out of these three.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm with you on liking that crowned version -- it has bit of an Art Nouveau feel. Of course it's no doubt based on something else entirely, but the first pic in particular reminds me a bit of Friedrich von Kaulbach's depiction of 'Germania' on the eve of WWI: 

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) Ezfxmh10

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some of the pics that were included when I found these looked like they may have been screen-caps from a video-game, but I'm not sure. I didn't include them, as I didn't want people to get the impression that some of the figure images were Photoshopped.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) C8485110

brassco

brassco
looks like the body included is a seamless type, which will push up the price. Not familiar with source material, will probably just collect the HS.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I don't understand why the advertisement pics of winged 1/6 figures don't show the wing-to-body attachment/configuration.
Lady Bat, Purgatori, those Lucifer ones, etc.
I just feel its very deliberate, or maybe they're still W.I.P.'s during the shoot?

I recall your (Brassco) photo review of Lady Bat was the first time i saw pics that clearly shows that detail.

PitViper

PitViper
The face lacks realistic features; it looks way too "anime-like"...

doodlehobby

The first one with the crown looks better. Though the whole bust/chest is literally distracting. Looks like 2 huge balloons on it. Maybe it's used in conjunction with the wings as a floatation device... confused

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, doodlehobby! But yeah, it’s especially obvious in those ‘normal’ pics at the end...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head sculpt looks very much like a Super Duck. I agree, the Crown version looks the best. I like the wings.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
PitViper wrote:The face lacks realistic features; it looks way too "anime-like"...

It is straight out of the chinese anime "Transcend the gods - the black troop" You can find some pictures on the net.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) Angel-10
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) Super-10

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOU DOLL: Angel Yan 1/6 scale figure (3 versions: Crown, Queen, & Normal) Y6flKE1h

I think the head turned out nice, if you compare to the anime angel. But overall I'm also not a fan of heads like these. But nothing you can't change Smile

JYMachine

JYMachine
Hi Valiarde, would I be correct in saying the third picture is an in-hand production figure? I see its just been released in China so I presume its no coincidence you've posted now.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Hi JYmachine.

Yes, the third pic is a real in hand pic of the figure. I posted it for better comparisons with the anime pics.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Have you been able to put the wings on her yet? I’m curious to know how they are attached.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I have not, but it works same as with the Lucifer Wings of Dawn figure as far as I have seen. You just shove it into a little holder that is integrated on the back of the armor. So without wings that would look a bit unpleasant - that is why Jiaou Doll made the red cape to hide it if you don't wear the wings.
The red cape also has a little whole at the height of the wing holder, so you can wear the cape and still attach the wings!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I wish these companies would pay attention to how actual wings work - they don’t fold like that!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:I have not, but it works same as with the Lucifer Wings of Dawn figure as far as I have seen. You just shove it into a little holder that is integrated on the back of the armor. So without wings that would look a bit unpleasant - that is why Jiaou Doll made the red cape to hide it if you don't wear the wings.
The red cape also has a little whole at the height of the wing holder, so you can wear the cape and still attach the wings!

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Lynkhart wrote:I wish these companies would pay attention to how actual wings work - they don’t fold like that!

Like a lot of things, I imagine they’ve been looking at too many comic books, and not enough bird anatomy books.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Interesting, I thought Jaiou only made base bodies. I wonder if that's a new body, those hands look like a step up in realism for Jaiou.

Otherwise, too 'anime' for my taste.

agentghost

agentghost
so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version? How come they are the same price?

Valiarde

Valiarde
agentghost wrote:so what's the difference between the Crown vs. The Queen version?  How come they are the same price?

I think it is a just different head and the Crown version also getting a crown Razz

PS: I'm probably gonna sell mine, I already have the lucifer angel and one angel is enough for me. If someone is interested, pm me, I'm located in Europe though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum