OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WAR STORY New Products (#WS005) First Devil Hunter Series
Joint development with senior DIY player "76 Jazz"

Introduction to the Devil Hunter: Under the help of Wiesmere, you need to go through three extremely dangerous variations to become a devil hunter. Most people will die during the mutation process, and our protagonist will survive, but the hair will become All white, thus earning the nickname "White Wolf." Two girlfriends: Ye Naifa, Terry. A righteous woman: Siri. Two friends: the poet Dandrien, the dwarf Zoltan.

Hair transplant head x1
Increased body x1
Hand x3 pair shoes x2
Leather leggings x2
Alloy leggings x2
Space cotton + leather pants x1
Leather + hand-woven metal lock + space cotton coat x1
Alloy arm armor x2
Leather arm guard x2
Leather + metal breastplate x1
Fur collar x1
Metal steel sword x1
Scabbard x1
Double-headed beast metal sword x1
Double-headed beast metal scabbard x1
Metal wolf head necklace x1
Leather metal buckle belt x2
Leather shoulder bag x1

Cut-off time: September 18, 2019 Estimated shipping time: 2019 fourth season

======================================================

WAR STORY New Product (#WS005)
The First Bomb in the Hunting Devil Hunter Series
It is jointly developed with the senior DIY player “76 Jazz”

Introduction for Hunting Devil Hunter: He learns from Vesemir. And he has to experience three extremely dangerous variations, if he wants to be a hunting devil hunter. Most of people will die in the process of variations. But our major role will survive. He has two girlfriends Yenefa and Therese, has an adaptive daughter Cyril, and has two bad friends poet Dandryn and dwarf Dretan.

Hair Carving for Hair Transplant 1pc
Hormone for Height Increase 1pc
Gloves 3 pairs
Shoes 2 pairs
Leather Leg Protector 2pcs
Alloy Leg Protector 2pcs
Space Cotton and Leather Outer Pants 1pc
Leather and Handmade Woven Metal Locking Armor and Space Cotton Coat 1pc
Alloy Arm Armor 2pcs
Leather Arm Protector 2pcs
Leather and Metal Breast Plate 1pc
Fur Collar 1pc
Metal Steel Sword 1pc
Sword Scabbard 1pc
Metal Sword with Double-headed Beast 1pc
Metal Scabbard with Double-headed Beast 1pc
Metal Wolf Necklace 1pc
Leather Metal Waistband 2pcs
Leather Satchel 1pc
Order Time before Sep 18th, 2019
Estimated Shipping Time: the fourth quarter of 2019

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16531010
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16531510
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16532010
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16532410
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16532910
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16533410
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16533810
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16534010
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16534210
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16534410
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16534610
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16534710
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16535010
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16535110
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16535310
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16535510
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) 16535610

#newproduct #WarStory #FirstHunter #Devil #male #videogame-based #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting set. Sounds like they are gearing up to produce additional figures in the line. The "real" hair is a bonus, although in this style it does not mix quite seamlessly with the sculpted and painted hairline. The "real" "chain" mail is also impressive, but I'll wait for shazzdan to tell us whether it is correctly done.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ah, pretty sure thats supposed to be Geralt from The Witcher video games, specifically how he looks in the latest game

shazzdan

shazzdan
The mail looks pretty good to me. It is close to a solid week's work to make that. The shoulder pauldrons aren't too bad either. I've never played the Witcher but this figure looks pretty good. Lots of kitbashing possibilities.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:Ah, pretty sure thats supposed to be Geralt from The Witcher video games, specifically how he looks in the latest game

Thanks for the identification. I'm sure you're right.

shazzdan wrote:The mail looks pretty good to me. It is close to a solid week's work to make that. The shoulder pauldrons aren't too bad either. I've never played the Witcher but this figure looks pretty good. Lots of kitbashing possibilities.

Thanks for confirming. It looked good to me too, but when it gets down to the specific details like the angle at which the rings should be arranged to each other, I could easily overlook a flaw. Of course it is on the large side, but like you said about that zipper in reference to that other new product, we can only make them this small... Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
At 1:6 scale, historical mail should have links that are less than 2 mm in diameter. The smallest links I can work with is 3 mm. The mail on this figurine looks like it is 3-4 mm. IMO it is a respectable compromise.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn! Such mixed feelings seeing this! So, this is the Ursine Grandmaster armor set from the Witcher 3. In my Witcher playthrough, I currently have the Mastercrafted (I level below this) version of the Ursine armor set, which looks really similar, but has a sort of cowl around the collar instead of the fur, which I think looks kinda cooler and has made me reluctant to upgrade in game.

So, I have the Master Team Geralt on pre-order, and had always intended to do a custom Ursine armor set for him. So this is pretty much what I wanted to do, already built. Which will save me a ton of time (and probably money) in building my own. So sort of wishing I hadn't already ordered the other one.

I'm not sure I love either head. The real hair is preferable to the sculpted hair that Master Team is doing, although I don't love the painted on part around the hairline (Why do so many heads do that?! I don't think it ever looks good.) But I think I'm going to have to pick this up anyway. Just not sure if I should (or can) cancel my pre-order for the Master Team one, or if I should just sell when he arrives, or use for kitbash fodder.

Also VERY excited for the possibility of additional characters. I've had the Scaletta X Xensation Ciri on pre-order for over a year (who know if that will EVER come out), SW Our World did a good looking Yennifer (which I really should pick up), but would be awesome to see the rest of the cast, especially a well done Triss. Here's hoping!

shazzdan

shazzdan
ReverendSpooky wrote:Just not sure if I should (or can) cancel my pre-order for the Master Team one, or if I should just sell when he arrives, or use for kitbash fodder.
Like everyone else, you could sell it on ebay for an obscenely inflated price Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Is it just me, or do his legs seem excessively long...? I appreciate the work involved in the outfit, but the body appears disproportionate in many areas.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 The first Devil Hunter series (#WS005) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Is it just me, or do his legs seem excessively long...? I appreciate the work involved in the outfit, but the body appears disproportionate in many areas.

I think you are right. Judging by one of the photos, it is the upper part of the leg that might be a bit too long -- but then again there is plenty of clothing in the way to be sure.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
shazzdan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Just not sure if I should (or can) cancel my pre-order for the Master Team one, or if I should just sell when he arrives, or use for kitbash fodder.
Like everyone else, you could sell it on ebay for an obscenely inflated price Smile

Well, I would certainly like to see it play out that way! Might be nice to be on the other side of that situation for a change...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum