OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Products Details:

Simulated Head Sculpture
Naked Body
Army Green Camouflage Clothes
Tactical Pants
Black T-Sleeves
Tactical Vest
Gripper Gloves
Black Sunglasses
M16 Rifle
MP5 Submachine Gun
Black Tactical Boots
Tactical Knife/Cutting
M16 Bullet*2
MP5 Bullet*3
Chili Sauce
Desert Eagle
Holster
Cartridge clip*2

Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 11007
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 2391
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 3287
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 4263
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 5254
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 6243
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 7234
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 8220
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 9207
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 10193
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 11187
Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure 12171

#newproduct #SpecialFigures #Detective #male #book-based?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know who it is supposed to be and it is a fairly simple set, but I do like it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I could be wrong, but I believe it's supposed to be based on Jack Reacher (the books, not the movies). If you ever read any of the books, the way he's described is looking very much like John Cena -- he's huge -- not the puny version we saw in the movies played by Tom Cruise. Other than the actor being miscast for the character, I didn't mind the movies -- but that was indeed my biggest pet-peeve.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Male - NEW PRODUCT: Special Figures: [SF-005] 1:6 Detective Collectible Boxed Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He does look like a really slim John Cena in the action figure set.

PitViper

PitViper
Stryker2011 wrote:I could be wrong, but I believe it's supposed to be based on Jack Reacher (the books, not the movies). If you ever read any of the books, the way he's described is looking very much like John Cena -- he's huge -- not the puny version we saw in the movies played by Tom Cruise. Other than the actor being miscast for the character, I didn't mind the movies -- but that was indeed my biggest pet-peeve.

Very interesting thoughts Stryker2011.  I've always been a fan of Jack Reacher as a character, and I thought that casting Mr. Cruise as Reacher in the movies was actually an affront to his fan base.  Having said that I never pictured Reacher as physically similar to John Cena, but as far as this figure is concerned, well it could work.  I kinda like this release, loose body and several parts from the back set with blue jacket.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101

Definitely looks like John Cena. I also like the Jack Reacher theory. I love those books. Read/listened to every one so far. Definitely ill-cast in the films with midget Cruise...

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thats John Cena as Agent Jack Burns of Sector 7 from the 2018 Transformer Spinoff "Bumblebee", the first set is pretty spot on, but the second on they got the jacket wrong, because in the movie, he wears a Tiger Stripe jacket at one point I dont recall him seeing wearing Woodland Camo.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for confirming. I suppose the slimmer body type throws off the likeness to my eyes, because the head really is clearly his. The different clothing options with this set are a definite plus, and it's nice to have a high-end John Cena head sculpt (so far there has only been a Soldier Story one, which was good but not great). Cena, by the way, is turning into a pretty decent comedic actor. For example, he was probably the only really funny thing about the movie Trainwreck, despite not being one of overhyped leads.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:I could be wrong, but I believe it's supposed to be based on Jack Reacher (the books, not the movies). If you ever read any of the books, the way he's described is looking very much like John Cena -- he's huge -- not the puny version we saw in the movies played by Tom Cruise. Other than the actor being miscast for the character, I didn't mind the movies -- but that was indeed my biggest pet-peeve.

I've read a lot of the books as well. I think I got up to No.16. I'm not a huge fan of Cruise but I thought the movies were faithful to the books and fun to watch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum