OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Same version as this, only slightly wider release:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1950-new-product-hot-toys-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-sith-trooper-1-6th-scale-collectible-figure?highlight=Sith+Trooper

Eagerly awaited by Star Wars fans worldwide, the highly anticipated epic blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker will finally be hitting the silver screen this December! Today Hot Toys is pleased to officially present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Sith Trooper from the upcoming Star Wars release!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Sith Trooper from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker featuring brand-new helmet and armor designs, skillfully applied paint applications throughout the armor, newly developed body and under-suit, two styles of blasters, a variety of interchangeable hands, and a character-theme figure stand!

Star Wars fans shouldn’t pass up on the opportunity to add this new Sith Trooper to your collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS544
PRODUCT NAMESITH TROOPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMET WITH FINE DETAILS, TWO BLASTER RIFLES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Sith Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sith Trooper in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Newly developed helmet with fine details
- Specially applied glossy red painting on armor
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster rifle
- One (1) opened left hand

Costume:
- One (1) newly designed Sith Trooper armor
- One (1) black colored under-suit
- One (1) red colored belt
- One (1) pair of red colored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) blaster rifles

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with nameplate and Star Wars logo

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 11012
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 2396
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 3291
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 4267
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 5258
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 6247
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 7238
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 8223
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 9210
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 10195
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 11189
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 12173
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 13161
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 14143
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 15130
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 16122
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 17115
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 18108
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 19103
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 2081

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #RiseofSkywalker #SithTrooper #Sci-Fi #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wonder why they are having two releases of this. Looking it over again, it is safe to say this is the most striking of the new concoctions, and the added detail (whether patterning/texture or actual functional armor bits) helps alleviate some of the questionable design of these duck-billed troopers; but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find it entertaining (though not surprising) that the next installment in the Sequel Trilogy is described as "eagerly awaited" ... I suspect that a great many of those who are not boycotting the film outright are still going to see it with plenty of suspicion or anxiety. But of course this is besides the topic at hand.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The first release was an Advanced Con Exclusive — this one will get slightly wider release. I’m guessing in the US, only through Sideshow.

It does tend to tone down the Donald Duck look, but I still have no interest in this version of the Trooper.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE C8485110

MerylAkiba

I absolutely love this image! I love the way how the light reflects on the armor. It looks as if it is origami folded. I wonder if these guys are harder to kill? They look menacing

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 18108

I like the color red.. must preorder, pretty fast release date. I hope these don't sell out like the Last Jedi guards and executioner trooper. I think I'm gonna cry
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 36tmor

JohnByng

I much prefer the look of these to the smoother version but then I like all stormtroopers even the quacking ones.

Why are people not happy about the movie? I like most of them (including the last three Lucasfilm ones) but the Last Jedi was pretty bad.

Ovy

Ovy
MerylAkiba wrote:I absolutely love this image! I love the way how the light reflects on the armor. It looks as if it is origami folded. I wonder if these guys are harder to kill? They look menacing

I like the color red.. must preorder, pretty fast release date. I hope these don't sell out like the Last Jedi guards and executioner trooper. I think I'm gonna cry
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 36tmor

I think they might have a menacing epic entry and seem very dangerous and kill some rebel redshirts.  But some minutes in, they might rapidly become stylish cannon fodder. Or maybe JJ Abrams is subverting expectations. Maybe they are the good guys after all. Maybe they are Poe and Finn in disguise, saving CGI Leia.Or the Emperor is still falling down that hole and dreaming all of that.

Anyway, I like their look. And that modern looking assault rifle. And that cylindrical thing . But I guess movement might be quite restricted by that rubbery suit? And the feet...I guess he/she is wearing no armor on those boots, which makes them look cute and tiny compared to the bulky rest.

Me, an aged veteran, fought silver and red Sith Troopers over ten years ago when those guys attacked the Old Republic. The red guys were the officers and they used lightsaber proof swords in close combat.
They looked like that. Knights of the Old Republic, great game. HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE Latest?cb=20180211034650
I think those were ultimately designed after the red royal guard costumes, and these guys here are a mix of both.
Speaking of Royal guards, I liked those red guards in the last Jedi. Maybe the non-force guys get involved in a John Wick Style Star Wars shootout with their shooty versions.

JohnByng wrote:I much prefer the look of these to the smoother version but then I like all stormtroopers even the quacking ones.

Why are people not happy about the movie? I like most of them (including the last three Lucasfilm ones) but the Last Jedi was pretty bad.
That is an easy question with a complex answer. Or let's say as many answers as there are Star Wars Fans. Youtube is full of them. A lot of emotional investment...on both sides, on both sides! Some good arguments, some bad arguments. But those are not very pleasing to watch, at least the ones who get overly serious about it.. And don't read any comments, it is unhealthy. At some points it about gender and race and politics and fans go on each others throats. At least on the internet. Never met an aggressive Star Wars fan in RL.

Well, I enjoyed all the new (four? Wow, four already) movies with my brother in the cinema, it's a great ritual I am looking forward to this December. We also think a lot was plain bad or awful and strange and bland, and like most I had thoughts like '...but if I WAS in CHARGE of everything there, the movie would be 1978 times greater!' But I enjoy them anyway. If the story sucks, there is always cool stuff to look at and wonderful sounds and music. On the other hand, many of the angry fans have been Star Wars
fans for longer than I live on this planet, so I lack s lot of understanding I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum